Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

who here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who here...

Who here is glued to the television watching the olympics? I'm thrilled that they are on because my pregnant butt just wants to loaf on the couch. (I've been having regular contractions for 2 weeks now, but the doctor assures me that the baby's head remains high and my parts just aren't showing signs of readiness. ) In fact, it is four in the morning as Iwrite this because I can't sleep due to the regular twenty minute intervals of contractions which are annoying enough to keep me awake, but ineffective enough to truly start labor. Oh yeah, I'm a REAL peach right now.

I'm excited to see the new full course triathalon exhibition, the marathon, and the gymnastics. Who else is glued to the t.v.?

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

I remember that, Kelly. So frustrating to wake up in the middle of the night thinking labor is starting only to wake up in the morning, pregnant belly intact. Hang in there.

I think we'll be glued to Olympics too. Especially since DH is out of town and it's the easiest way to keep both kids in the field of play. Bryn is super interested in the Olympics. We watched the opening ceremonies last night. Boy, did I take for granted everything I know about it! Why is it every four years....why do they come from different countries....where is he from...where is she from....how did she get there.... is it a long plane trip or a short plane trip.... why is Greece surrounded by water....why....why....why!!! 8O

Comment

Another glued viewer here (I have it on as I type this). We called last week to cancel our cable, and then realized the olympics were coming, so called back to cancel our cancel . DH was in the ER until 12:45 AM (for his shift that ended at 11:00!! With only one car, that meant I was sitting in the ER parking lot with the kids for that WHOLE time!! But that's a rant for a whole different topic ).

The opening ceremonies were amazing. I was so excited to see the US walk in on the parade of athletes, but when they finally came, I was in the bathroom throwing up (gotta love morning sickness!! that was my "welcome to the SECOND trimester"!!), so I missed it .

Well, have a great day - go America!!

Jen B.

Comment

I'm glued. I taped the opening ceremonies and I'm watching it this afternoon.
        Luanne
        Luanne
        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Originally posted by twinsmom
          DH was in the ER until 12:45 AM (for his shift that ended at 11:00!! With only one car, that meant I was sitting in the ER parking lot with the kids for that WHOLE time!! But that's a rant for a whole different topic ).
          Oh my...you get a gold star. I hope you are putting your feet up while you watch the Olympics.

Comment

Have you seen the Harley Davidson commercial? Crack me up!

Comment

Working...
            X