Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

those great shopping sprees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• those great shopping sprees

The kind where you have 8.5 minutes (or something like that) to fill a cart up with anything in the store.

My questions are:

1. Which store would you pick?

2. What kind of things would you put in your cart?

3. Would you train (ie run or power walk) before the shopping spree so you could be faster when loading up your cart?

1. Sadly enough I would probably pick a grocery store.

2. Diapers, pop, shampoo type stuff, spices, meat, oh yeah thrown some wine in ..

3. Of course I would train.. I love free stuff!

Comment

Then again maybe somewhere like Sears would be better, if you could just pull the tags from major appliances put them in your cart and collect the goods after..

Comment

A grocery store??? Ok...I'm going to be selfish.

1. I would probably pick Kohls.

2. I would grab as many clothes for myself as I could selfishly thinking only of ....myself...which would make me feel very, very guilty because I'm supposed to put myself last. But I would justify it by saying that I always put myself last and I deserve it

OK...I probably would train as hard as I could so that I could run across the store and throw some stuff in the cart for Thomas and the kids ....can I have more than 8.5 minutes? Would I have to cross the finish line or would I be able to just stop at 8.5 minutes and would I be allowed to keep everything collected in my multiple carts? Would there be carts placed throughout the store for me or would I have to go back to the front to get them?

Alright...I'm thinking WAY too much about this....I want my 8.5 minutes!!!! Kristen, are you offering to pay for it

kris
        ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
        ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Alright I guess I'll pay for it...

So congratulations you win 8.5 seconds (not minutes) in the EVERYTHING IS A DOLLAR STORE! (if I have to pay thats about what I can afford..) You can use as many carts as you need!

ps: the smileys I have collected all over the place, take as many as you want...

Comment

I'd probably pick one of the fancier clothing stores that I love but can't really afford to shop in ...Banana Republic, Harold's, Ann Taylor, J. Crew, Mark Shale...
            Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

I'd choose the priciest place that I could find...like Tiffany's, and then sell it all on Ebay. Yup, I'll take this fun innocous question and find a loophole.

Attorneys <sigh> You can't live with them and you can't shoot them.

Kelly
              In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Working...
              X