Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

welcome to Mc Donalds..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• welcome to Mc Donalds..

(if you had to order something what is it..)

I want a fish sandwich, HOT fries with sweet and sour sauce to dip them in and a Large Diet Coke.

A Crispy Chicken sandwich, fries, a coke, and a cherry pie.

and a large serving of denial so I don't feel guilty about all of the fat I am eating.

Sally
    Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Whopper with cheese, french fries (very hot & crispy) and a large diet coke.
      Luanne
      Luanne
      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

I just watched the movie "Supersize Me" last week. Oh my gosh, after watching that movie, I don't think I can ever eat at McDonald's again! It was a huge eye opener!

Erica

Comment

Originally posted by mommax3
          and a large serving of denial so I don't feel guilty about all of the fat I am eating.

Sally
          I'll have what she's having.

I like the double cheeseburger value meal. With diet coke of course! I'm trying to keep my girlish figure, ya know.

Comment

I'll take Wendys, Arbys, ChickFilA, Taco Bell.. pretty much any fast food except Mc Donalds ( and Burger King).
            Mom to three wild women.

Comment

Mmmm...Arby's.
              ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
              -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Cheeseburger, small fries, Diet Coke and a side salad. Pathetic, I know.

I just can't justify the calories anymore. (and I'll order the same thing at any of them-)

My fast food fav is Kentucky Fried Chicken, the extra crispy. I get that about once a year, with a side of mashed potatos.

Jenn

Comment

I usually only go ot McDonalds if I am going to be 'bad'. :!* (ie cheat a little) because I am seriously addicted to their french fries. If I were going to go through the drive thru, I would order one of their value meals...crispy chicken or quarter pounder with cheese....with french fries and a diet coke (to cancel out the calories)

kris
                  ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                  ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Filet of fish for me too...and fries to scoop off the oozing tarter sauce OR a cheese burger and fries with the fries loaded in the burger....and of course diet coke to wash it all down. (and cancel out the calories)

Comment

Lately I order the Big 'N Tasty (I think that's what it's called) without onions. I usually get a value meal and drink it with either sprite or coke depending on whether I've met my caffeine quota for the day. I love those parfaits but I rarely order them since the value meal pretty much does me in.
                      Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

I covet hamburgers, no onions please, fries and a diet coke. DH and I or DD and I usually split a two cheeseburger value meal.

Jennifer
                        Needs

Comment

Working...
                        X