Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What song have you not heard for a really long time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What song have you not heard for a really long time?

I'm hearing 'Message in a Bottle' for the first time in at least 10 years...I have to go get the CD!

kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

I heard Richard Marx, Right here waiting ( I think that is what it is called)the other day.

Comment

I hear You Can't Hurry Love, which seemed rather timely. Does anyone know who sings it? I'm thinking the Supremes but am not sure.

Stephanie

Comment

Anything by Cat Stevens and I LOVE Cat Stevens.
        Luanne
        Luanne
        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

hmmm... I am thinking too long about this one. I guess I haven't heard alot of songs in a while.

the first ones that pop in my head are Mariah Carey songs! lots of them.. hehe I'm not even a huge fan- I used to like her though

Comment

I have heard several old tunes lately (we have about 30 music channels that we flip through at dinner)....like,

Blame it on the rain AND Girl you know its true- Milli Vanilli
            Mr. Roboto- Styx
            Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen
            Barbara Ann- Beach Boys
            I'm bad- LL Cool J

....among others.

Comment

The Rolling Stones' "I see a red door and I want to paint it black..."

How old is Mick Jagger anyway?

Kelly
              In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

...about 25 yrs younger than Keith.

Comment

Some songs from my teenage years...
                  Silent Lucidity by Queens Reich (sp?)
                  Little Suzi and Love Song by Tesla
                  Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Matt you are too funny!!!!
                    Luanne
                    Luanne
                    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Thanks, Sue.....now I have Tesla on repeat of the brain!

'so you think that its ov-ah.....and your love has finally reached the end...'

Comment

Originally posted by gmdcblack
                        'so you think that its ov-ah.....and your love has finally reached the end...'
                        sung in a very scratchy falcetto voice. Lyrics not too bad but voice definitely not good!!!
                        Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

We saw Jesus Christ, Superstar while we were in San Antonio and the person playing Jesus was "Sabastian Bach", remember, the lead singer from whichever big hair band? (can't remember now)

Just awful. Screeched his way through the entire show and then I read that he was fired from the production for missing shows. Apparently he thought he was far too important to bother.

Jenn

Comment

Working...
                          X