Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Waiting for Fellowship Match

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for Fellowship Match

we just matched to U of Iowa in IC for Gyn/Onc fellowship. A mere 15 hours from here I am thrilled for hubby, but don't even want to think about the new search for schools/houses. I hope you get the in-town spot!
    Rebecca, wife to handsome gyn-onc, and mom 4 awesome kiddos: 8,6,4, and 2.

Rebecca,

I'm sooo jealous. Thomas and I loved IC. It was our favorite and at the top of our list until he visited UF....We ended up choosing UF (no ID match) and then we spent the time wishing we had chose IC...Truly...I loved that area!!!

Laura...GOOD LUCK!!!

kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I am glad to hear that! I have never been to Iowa- I keep telling Paul I need proof that such a place even exists! I grew up right outside of Gainesvile, so as a Floridian I am a little intimidated by the thought of an Iowa winter, but excited nontheless!

Comment

Hoping for no move on that SportsMed fellowship! Going through match stinks!
        Needs

Comment

a DD born at HOME 12-304!*
          Wow! How is everyone doing?

btw, when my DH applied for the last residency go-round, we were disappointed to not get one for Iowa having heard great things -- both the program and the area.

Good luck to everyone going through the match!

Comment

Originally posted by nmh
            a DD born at HOME 12-30-04!*
            Wow! How is everyone doing?
            doing great! DH says it is a great thing he got a fellowship - who would ever hire an OB whose wife gave birth at home!

Comment

Re: Iowa--my parents live there, and while it's about 10 degrees colder than it is here in KC, they really love it there. One thing that astounds me about Iowa is that as soon as the weather is remotely decent, everybody is outside enjoying the day, whereas people in my city stay boarded up in doors under similar conditions.
              Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Working...
              X