Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Now that....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that....

Now that I'm "out of the closet" about my interest in astrology , what is everybody's sign?

I'm a taurus married to a pisces.
    We have an aquarius son and a leo daughter.

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

I'm a leo married to a leo.
    Our eldest is a cancer who has to put up with these two leo parents (she has gotten a sympathetic nod or two when an astrology buff figures this out ).
    Youngest is an Aquarius. An an aquarius friend thinks that is why she was born a week late -- she wanted to be off the cusp and a full Aquarius.
    The dog is a gemini.

Comment

I'm an Aries and DH is a Leo. We are pretty true to our signs and are a perfect match. Our baby will be a Cancer and my cat is a Pisces.

Comment

I'm virgo, bf is libra

Comment

I'm a cancer, but I couldn't tell you what the rest of my family is. I think my oldest might be a Capricorn (she's dec.28) and my son might be a Taurus (apr 20). Dh is Nov 23 and my other dd is aug. 28, so I don't know what they would be. I find it interesting, but never really put much stock into it--my sister are a year and a day apart and so are therefore both cancers. We are as different as night and day so I figured how could the same sign apply to both of us? That said, when I'm reading the newspaper, I DO read my horoscope and get a little excited when it says something really cool is about to happen to me!
          Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

I'm a Pisces...I think DH must be a Capricorn? His birthday was actually yesterday. I'm not very good at knowing the "signs". DD is a Libra.

Comment

I am Aquarius, although right on the cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius (January 21st). DH is Pisces. I don't know what sign our beloved mutt is because we adopted him, but I like to believe that his incredible cleverness (is this a word?) makes him an Aquarius! 8)
              Both my parents and DH's father are all Aquarius and my MIL is a Leo, which appeared to present some issues with an Aquarius daughter in law in the beginning of our relationship. Aquarius and Leo are opposing signs which has all sorts of implications which I am not too familiar with. Maybe someone has an insight into this?? My most intense relationships both good and bad have been with Leo's.
              I confess, I secretly would like my first born to be Aquarius!! Which means we better get busy in April/May! :---

Comment

I'm either a Libra or a Virgo, depending on which horoscope I happen to be reading. I was born right on the line (9/23). I always read the horoscope for both, and then pick the one I like better. DH is a Gemini, and DD is a Virgo. I really don't know much about the implications, but I do like to read them all the same!

Comment

Scorpio married to a Virgo about to adopt a Pisces.

Comment

Leo marrying a Gemini. Is that bad? From what I've read it doesn't sound like either of us matches our sign much at all, though.

How does astrology account for twins having different personalities and different paths in life? I've never heard an answer to that one.
                    Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
                    Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
                    Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

I'm a Leo, married to a Virgo which isn't supposed to work, oh well!
                      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by ljnamaste
                        I confess, I secretly would like my first born to be Aquarius!! Which means we better get busy in April/May! :---
                        Ok, how sad is this? I was *thrilled* when my son passed the Capricorn sign and was born Aquarius. Glad to know I'm not the only one.

I'm Aquarius and DH is a Leo.

Comment

I'm a Scorpio, married to an Aquarius. daughters are Virgo and Gemini.
                          Luanne
                          Luanne
                          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

That's too funny! One of my friends actually scheduled her twins' c-section on a certain date to ensure that they would be Aries.

Comment

I am a Virgo III- born the "week of the Literalist"

My husband is a Scorpio I- oddly enough born the "week of intensity"

I have this great book- called "The Secret Language of Relationships". You can match yourself up with anyone (by birthdate) and get a description of your relationship. Quite spooky sometimes.

Let me know if anyone is curious- I'll look it up for you.

Anne

Comment

Working...
                              X