Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Ebayers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebayers...

A while ago there was post about ebay. Someone mentioned that they always go to an area on ebay called, Going, Going, Gone. I have looked everywhere for that page and cant find it. Can you point it out to me please? Thanks!
    Mom to three wild women.

SueAnne, I looked and I couldn't find it either. One thing you could do is if you were looking for something in particular, ie women's clothing, you could always choose that category and select the "time: ending soonest" option. You probably already knew that, but hey.

Comment

I'm sorry--I'm the one that brought that up and apparently I misinformed you. I swear there used to be a section called "going going gone"! The last several times I've been on there I can't figure out how to find it either, though, so apparently they've restructured it or something.
      Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

I have used the 'going going gone' section before, and I can't find it anymore either. I thought it was useful!

Comment

While we're on the subject of ebay...I tried going there to look for some creative memories stuff hoping I could make a 'deal'....and I wouldn't end up saving a penny :| Is it just me, or are the ebay prices no longer 'bargains'?
          ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

This may be what you're looking for...

Okay, this is where I've seen that in particular--it's sometimes on the homepage I think?? If you're looking at one of the promos on the homepage, one of the links will be "going going gone" which essentially means that it sorts your results according to what's ending first and it will give you a whole lot of auctions ending in, say, five minutes or less. However, at any time, you can sort the auction you're looking at to essentially do this for you--it's a drop-down menu--like, say you're looking for "boys 18-24 month clothing" (my last search!) There should be a drop down menu to sort your search--and usually the options are Time: ending soonest; Time: newly listed; price: lowest; price:highest. Choose Time: ending soonest to get the auctions ending first. I love showing up to auctions during the last minute and stealing an auction out from under someone! That's the best way to do a "lot" of clothing--if you put in your max bid several days before the auction ends, someone else will just bid you up in the end and thus drive up the price. Best to just "watch" the items in your "MyEbay" until close to the end.

Does that make sense? I'm fighting off the rugrat as I try to write this--he loves playing with the keyboard.

My mom and I tend to obsess about ebay, so I usually overexplain until people are glassy eyed...

Comment

Working...
            X