Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What a day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How were the drinks?!?! I hope things are better today!

Comment

Yikes, I hope things have calmed down!! I would say 'Poor Luke', but I guess having pretty girls help you with your schoolwork and getting out of practicing piano aren't too bad.
      ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
      -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Thanks everyone, again! Life has not exactly calmed down, but I don't really expect it to until after we move. SO I am just trying to hang on! Luke is doing okay but had one afternoon/evening where he cried a ton because he won't get to play any more basketball games this season, and since we are moving, he won't get to play any more games with "his" team. DH and I feel bad for him.

My Dad visited for the weekend this past weekend, and since he was here, DH and I had gotten online and gotten tickets to see the Globetrotters in Dallas on Saturday afternoon. So we left here about 9 in the morning Saturday, and got home around 8 that night, and for some reason, the trip exhausted all of us! Sunday after church, DH and I started emptying out the bedrooms and closets because we are getting new carpet today (the guys are on their way as I type this). I also have another crew here, painting some interior rooms (not the rooms that are getting new carpet, btw!) and doing some exterior painting as well. We are hoping to get the house on the market next week, so it is crunch time!

This will be a busy week at work for me, as well, since we have Open House Thursday night, which is a big push for re-enrollment and also for new enrollees. DH is on call T-Th. However, I am escaping to the metroplex Friday and Saturday for a shopping/girl-talk getaway with my friend from Waco. I am praying that my pieced-together plans for childcare hold, and that none of my kids gets sick, because I am really looking forward to this trip. God bless my husband for being willing to let me go. He is quite a guy.

If I look at the big picture of what we have going on, I start to freak out.....but I just realized that one month from this Friday, we will be traveling to Indiana to house-hunt! Eeeek! So I apologize in advance if I don't participate much around here......I promise I am reading what you all have to say!

Sally
        Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Working...
        X