Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Positive Thoghts Please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Positive Thoghts Please!

Hi all!

DH has interviews on 3/10 & 3/15. I would REALLY appreciate any positive energy, prayers, good thoughts or whatever you do directed towards us (I know you don't know us, just think of the random couple from Cleveland Heights who have had a long and rocky road through this. Gee.... if the medicine thing doesn't work out I could write a country-western song about it!).

Anyway - I'm not particularly religious, heely-feely, or cosmic -- but I know a little positive thinking never hurt anything!

Thanks!

Will do!
    Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

WOW!!! I am so happy for you that you are to this point!! I will definitely send positive interview thoughts your way (even though I am green with envy also!! ). I so hope he gets his first pick and lands a GREAT job. After all of the training years, you both more than deserve it!!! Let us know how it goes!

Jen B.

Comment

I've started chanting and pulled out the voodoo doll.

Just kidding...I wish you the best of luck!

Kelly
        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Best of luck to you!

Comment

Good luck, Jenn! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Comment

Good Luck

Comment

Jenn,
                Good luck! I am sending you oodles of positive vibes!

Comment

Good luck, Jenn! I hope you guys get your first choice.

Comment

Thanks to everyone! Right now our first pick is employment in his chosen field that is NOT in Hazard, KY (no offense to anyone there - but my friend who LOVES rural medicine said "even I wouldn't live there").

I'm not going on this round - we figured we should wait until there is an actual OFFER before we start dragging the kiddies around the country. I'm pretty much a "cart before the horse" kind of gal, so I'm starting to plan.

Thanks again.

Comment

Jenn, best of luck to you guys! Let us know how it goes!

Comment

Working...
                      X