Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

match day today.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• match day today.

Can't wait to hear about everyone. Good Luck!

Best of luck! I hope that the universe is benevolent to all of our members and their families. Come share your stories!

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Good Luck Everyone!

kris
      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I thought today was Black Monday and Thurs was match day???

Anyway, good luck to everyone! Let us know how the day goes. Here's to all surprises being pleasant ones.

Comment

Yea!!! DH just called to let me know we matched!!!
          Now we wait till Thursday to find out where...

Comment

Match

Yes, DH just called me to let me know that we matched!

Can't wait until Thursday to find out where!
            It was weird - my mom died almost 2 years ago and my first thought when he told me was that I needed to call my mother.....

Well, I bet she already knows

Miranda

Comment

Good luck!!! Can't wait to hear on Thursday where everyone is heading to.

Crystal
              Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Hope everybody gets what they want! That is so exciting to find out where you will be spending the next several years!
                Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Sending out good vibes to all
                  Angie
                  Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                  Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Oh, this is the exciting part - to know you matched (HUGE relief!!) and just waiting to see where you will spend the next phase of your life. GOOD LUCK!! Let us know where you will be going!!

Jen B.

Comment

Re: Match

[/quote]It was weird - my mom died almost 2 years ago and my first thought when he told me was that I needed to call my mother.....

Well, I bet she already knows [/quote]

Right there with you Miranda! My mom died 8 1/2 years ago, and it doesn't stop. It just makes me smile now. She does know where you're going, and she knows it will be good.

Best of luck to ALL of you!

Comment

How exciting! I hope the luck of the Irish will be with you on Thursday!

Comment

Working...
                        X