Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Daylight Saving Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daylight Saving Time

Just in case you were wondering:
    Daylight Saving Time starts on April 3 at 2am.

I was just sure it was last Sunday and had to get up in the middle of the night to check. Nope! Two weeks to go.

I know!!! DH and I are thrilled!

The weather is FINALLY starting to warm up too. Outdoors, here we come!

Comment

Yay! I'm ready for those long & sunny summer evenings!
      Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

Whoa, SugarMomma, back up here for a sec!!!

Mom to a beautiful baby girl (that arrived 4 weeks early!)
        C'mon, give up the goods! When, what's her name, how was labor, all that good stuff?! Congratulations!!!! Isn't it wonderful??? :---

Comment

Yeah, no kidding.....we want DETAILS!!!

Sallly
          Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Congratulations Kate!!! Can't wait to hear all about your baby girl.

RE: Daylight Savings Time - Woohoo!!! We can start going for walks together in the evening after dinner again. DH is just excited 'cause he's on call that night, so that means one less hour of call for him. Hey, we have to celebrate the little things, right?
            ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
            -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Plus the baby is getting up at first light these days, so that will be one extra hour of sleep! (hopefully)
              Enabler of DW and 5 kids
              Let's go Mets!

Comment

Yay, another sign that spring has arrived!

Congrats SugarMomma!!

Comment

Originally posted by fluffhead
                  Plus the baby is getting up at first light these days, so that will be one extra hour of sleep! (hopefully)
                  Same here...even a little before that. Here's to the change helping with that.
                  :thud:

Comment

Congrats on the baby!!!!
                    Luanne
                    Luanne
                    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Congrats on the baby! Also I'm happy about spring. And I think my little one is also getting up at first light - an extra hour or two of sleep will be wonderful!

Comment

Is it REALLY spring time?? After waking up to yet ANOTHER winter wonderland this morning, I had to check the calender to make sure that this weekend really IS easter, and that daylight savings time really IS coming next week!!

Kate - CONGRATS on the little one!! How did everything go? How is the baby doing? How are YOU doing?? Welcome to the world of parenthood!

Jen B.

Comment

I can't believe it's that time of the year already! I am actually looking forward to it, especially considering we live in Seattle.

Crystal
                          Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

*bump*

Don't forget to change the clocks!

Jennifer
                            Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                            With fingernails that shine like justice
                            And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Ha...I decided to go to the catholic church this morning in honor of the pope....and the service started at 10.30. At 9.22, I turned on CNN and discovered that it was 10:22 am. I went to mass with my hair...bairly brushed and no make-up. I ran into a neighbor with wet hair...she had missed the time change too.

It's beautiful here though...we had a gorgeous day!

kris
                              ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                              ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Working...
                              X