Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

how often are you "checking in?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how often are you "checking in?"

So, I have found myself on this site for the 3rd time already today and it is only 2:25 p.m. Must be boredom....How many times a day on average are y'all "checking in"? :chat:

I check twice a day once before and once after work. I would be on more but my company firewall blocks it so I can't get to it from work! I spend more time on it in the evenings though.
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Way to often to admit!!!!
      Luanne
      Luanne
      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Lots and lots. I will go through withdrawl when our computer gets packed up next week!

Sally
        Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

I check in online 4 times a day - iMSN is my first stop after email. Sadly, I check in more when I'm working (writing at home) because I'm already on the computer and ... well .....it's just so easy!
          Angie
          Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
          Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

You don't even want to know.
            ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
            ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

No set amount, sometimes 10 times a day, sometimes none. If I sat in front of a computer at work, I am sure I would be up to 5000 posts by now.
              Mom to three wild women.

Comment

It depends on the day. Sometimes I check-in and only read the posts in a few areas. Others, I read and re-read posts. Today, it's a combination.

I'm finding that I have a lot less time to post now that I have this one-year-old keeping me busy.

Jenn

Comment

Lots and lots.... Sometimes I think you guys will think I'm a little weird because I'm logged in so much! At least I know there are others, and the truth has been unleashed!!!

Comment

So I'm not alone.
                    Right now I'm checking in about every 10 seconds to avoid making a phone call I really, really don't want to make.

Comment

Being in China with only CNN and Hallmark (when it works) to watch on TV I spend most of my time on the computer. :chat: Needless to say I spend WAY TOO much time checking in! Sometimes I just need an English fix!

Comment

At work I just leave an additional web browser open to this site all day long. Since DH takes the lap top to work, however, I am computer free on my off days. This is a blessing because if I had total access all the time, I would be out of control.

Kelly
                        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

On a normal day I check in during my "breaks" when I check my email and take care of any necessary online "errands" - so about three to four times.

BUT, right now I have bronchitis, I'm having a harder time moving my body with the discomfort of pregnancy, and it just so happens that the most comfy chair in the house is in front of the computer! Sooooo, for the last few days it's kind of embarrassing how many times I've "checked in".

Right now I am trying to decide: Is this therapy or addiction?

Jennifer
                          Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                          With fingernails that shine like justice
                          And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

About once a week on average. I can't relate to any of the kid-related issues, so I skip a lot of posts/topics.

Comment

Working...
                            X