Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Season Finales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Finales

Is anyone else out there watching? Being in a new place this year (and having no social life -yet- :sob DH and I are hooked on a few series. We are waiting for the Desperate Housewives finale and the Lost finale. We just watched the Survivor finale last night with our 8 year old son - he LOVED the show. Frankly, I was disappointed by the outcome. Tom the firefighter won. He deserved it, but it was so predictable early on in the season. No intrigue. I guess I'd rather see someone undeserving win and be surprised --clearly I'm part of the problem with reality TV .

Alas, we are giving our TV a summer vacation after the next week or so. It has taken over our lives during the awful weather this winter. We are unplugging it and packing it up till the fall.
    Angie
    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Oh, and of course, the Quentin Tarentino CSI finale....

I have a major TV problem!
    Angie
    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

I am way into Lost. We are going to be on vacation for the finale though.. I wonder if they have ABC in Mexico?
      Mom to three wild women.

Comment

I watch two tv shows: The Amazing Race and Desperate Housewives. I'm a little compulsive about both of them.

Kelly
        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Lost, Alias, ER, and Everybody Loves Raymond are the must-sees around here this week.

Sally
          Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

OMG--the only one I watch is Desperate Housewives and I forgot to watch it last night!!!
            Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Yeah, ER is the only one I watch, and I've missed half of them this season...
              but I saw it last week, and Carter is going, so I'll have to try to catch it this week!
              (I guess if Oobi had a season finale, I'd be watching that too ... )
              Enabler of DW and 5 kids
              Let's go Mets!

Comment

I love Desperate Housewives and Amazing Race - I was so excited to see Joyce and Uchenna win!

Goofy - I'm so sorry you haven't met anyone yet (and we're leaving). Bravo on packing up the TV ... you're brave.

Comment

I will be very upset if I miss the last episodes of Lost or Alias.

Jennifer
                  Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                  With fingernails that shine like justice
                  And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Originally posted by fluffhead
                    (I guess if Oobi had a season finale, I'd be watching that too ... )

Jennifer
                    Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                    With fingernails that shine like justice
                    And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Working...
                    X