Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

We survived the move!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We survived the move!

We made it to Indiana with our sanity intact, barely. The movers brought our stuff a week ago and we are 75% unpacked. There are tons of boys on our cul-de-sac, so my kids are having a blast and DH and I have been able to get lots done. Our home air conditioner is currently broken, and although the weather isn't bad by Texas standards, it would certainly be a lot better with the air conditioner working! Hopefully we will get that fixed tomorrow morning. But as of this morning we got cable (YAY!) and internet service, so I am happy. And VERY glad the move is behind us!

I will be working to get caught up on everything.....I missed you guys!

Sally
    Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

You're living the dream, Sally. Very exciting!
    Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
    Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
    Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Hey-

You can leave the uniforms all packed up for Halloween for the boys!

Congrats- we missed you, too!

Jenn

Comment

Congratulations, it sounds great!
        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Good for you!!
          Luanne
          Luanne
          wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Welcome back, we missed you too!!
            ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
            -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Great to hear from you!!!
              Hang in there and I'm looking forward to your future updates.
              Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

We missed you!! Glad you arrived safely!

Comment

Congratulations! Any last minute tips for those of us about to embark on the same kind of adventure? We're set to leave 6/25!!

Comment

Welcome back, Sally! We missed you! I'm glad to hear that your boys have already found lots of new friends.

Comment

Great to hear, Sally! You give me hope of life outside the military!

Glad to hear that your boys are hitting it off with the neighborhood this summer. That has to be a BIG pressure off your mind.

Enjoy the more temperate summer!

Comment

Sally -
                        It's good to hear from you! I am so jealous as we are now up to our eyeballs in boxes awaiting our move next Wednesday. It's good to hear from the "other side" that things can go well on this crazy adventure!!

Jen B.

Comment

Working...
                        X