Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I'm your newest permanent resident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm your newest permanent resident

Just sharing our joy.... my Greencard interview went well and yesterday I became a permanent resident of the USA. Hubby and I have been long distance from Canada to USA for 4 years now and in two weeks we will be permanently together and not have to part again.

Yayyy for us!!!!

Congrats to you! I hope you find your new home to be as welcoming and comforting as your previous home.
    Welcome to America! <- Gee that sounds so cliche'!
    :star:
    My DH became a PR in 2004. I still call him my little alien

Comment

Congrats!
      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Congratulations!

That has been in the works for quite a while; I am sure you are very excited!

Comment

Congrats!

We just got Nikolai's Certificate of Citizenship, which is definitely really cool.

Welcome to America. (although for a while there, I was ready to become Canadian!)

Jenn

Comment

Congrats!

Wait, you're Canadian and it took 4 years? Shouldn't you get express service? I mean, you're Canadian...

Comment

time

Express service would be nice but, there is no express service for any country.

We've been together for 4 years, married for 1 year 3 months, we applied immediately after the wedding for me as a spouse, no delays and I just got it.

This is the permanent resident card, after 3 years I can apply for citizenship. Which I will, so then i'll have both Can. and US.

It was a long wait, but worth it in the end to be there the legal and proper way. I wouldn't change that for anything.

Comment

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kris
                ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Congrats!
                  Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Congratulations, and WELCOME TO OUR COUNTRY (said in a loud, slow voice).

(just kidding, of course )
                    ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
                    -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

YEAY!!! Congrats! :ra:

Comment

That is wonderful!!!
                        Luanne
                        Luanne
                        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Working...
                        X