Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Wow!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow!

I actually entered a sweepstakes and WON! I won a new Schwinn mountain bike and a year subscription to Bicycling magazine. Guess my dearest hubbie can't complain about my contest entering now!

Just thought I'd mention that they actually ARE worth the price of the stamps!

Jenn

Congrats! Enjoy the bike!

Sally
    Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Cool! That's a good prize!
      Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
      Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
      Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Awesome! Congrats!!

I've been fantasizing about buying a new road bike for a while now but they cost so much...maybe I can win one

Comment

Oh cool.Congrats.

Comment

That is great!!!!! How often do you enter contests?
            Luanne
            Luanne
            wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Cool!! Now I have to go dig up that Publisher's Clearinghouse envelope....
              Angie
              Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
              Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Sweet!

I have been banned from all sweepstakes entry-ing....we were getting so many call from "you didn't win the grand prize, but we can give you three days two nights at our beautiful condo in BFE for a low, low price of $300/night"....DW got tired of telling them to stop calling us.

Congrats Jenn!

Comment

So cool!!! 8)
                  ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
                  -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

For you contest lovers, check out "The Prize Winner of Defiance, Ohio : How My Mother Raised 10 Kids on 25 Words or Less" by Terry Ryan

It's a great story (true).

Comment

Working...
                    X