Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hell hath no furry like a woman scorned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell hath no furry like a woman scorned

OK. What was Jude doing with the nanny in bed at his ex-wives house??? These Hollywood people! Doesn't he have his own place? I saw this tidbit myself and I got stuck on the term "nannies" as in "He apologized for his indiscretion with one of his children's nannies." How many do they have?

I think serious gossip is to be had from the Sadie Frost - Jude Law relationship. I love dirt.....
    Angie
    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

That guy is a pig - pure and simple.

As far as multiple nannies: I had a friend back in Dallas that was ONE of the nannies for a family that had THREE nannies and TWO children. She was the "day" nanny. There was also a "night" nanny and a "weekend" nanny so there was constant full-nanny-coverage. Best part: The mom didn't have a job - she was a socialite and spent about three hours at the gym/spa every day and did "charity work".

Jennifer
    Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
    With fingernails that shine like justice
    And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Originally posted by Rapunzel
      That guy is a pig - pure and simple.

As far as multiple nannies: I had a friend back in Dallas that was ONE of the nannies for a family that had THREE nannies and TWO children. She was the "day" nanny. There was also a "night" nanny and a "weekend" nanny so there was constant full-nanny-coverage. Best part: The mom didn't have a job - she was a socialite and spent about three hours at the gym/spa every day and did "charity work".
      Why have children then? Are they "show pieces"? I can't believe it!
      Miranda

Comment

OK -- I get it. The child called her mother on the *phone*!! Not just, "Het, Mom! Get in here. Dad's sleeping with the nanny again!" That makes more sense. I'm a little slow. I guess. Still, how old is this kid? She really needs to be a part of this sordid stuff? I'd apply for full custody .... Do you think Sadie asked for bathingsuit shots in her nanny applications? Essays on "My Romantic Fantasy starring Jude Law"? I think it is very likely a trap was set. The gossip people on the news made it sound like he's well known for philandering. I saw on the Today show this morning that the nanny released her diaries about the affair. A pool table was mentioned. Oh my. Gotta love the London tabloids. They make the National Enquirer look like a church newsletter.
        Angie
        Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite

Comment

Poor kid. And what a way to get revenge for Sadie. Talk about killing multiple birds w/one stone! Today's checklist:

1. Destroy Jude's life (or help him complete destroying it).
          2. Break new finacee's heart (the trollop that she is)
          3. Get full custody of your kids by finally being able to clearly illustrate what a true slime-ball their dad is.

Mission accomplished.

On the mulitple nanny front, we have friends who have two, one live in, one part-time (who does all the shuttling about to lessons, etc. b/c the other doesn't drive). Mom & Dad are both surgeons, though.

Comment

Check this link, about half way down the page if you want to see trollop#1 and trollop #2.

http://trent.blogspot.com/
            Mom to three wild women.

Comment

I'd be concerned if my nanny dressed like that -- unless *she* was breast feeding my kids and needed the breezy peasant blouse for efficiency sake. On the Today show this morning, the snarky gossip guy said they could have hired a 60 year old Jamaican woman and Jude would still have indulged. Seems like the man's got a problem. (But his problem soooo works for my daydream, in which I have left my overworked spouse and gone on to a career as a British nanny!!! Yes!!)
              Angie

Comment

OMG, Angie, you so crack me up. I'm going to be laughing about that all day.
                I was thinking the same about her attire. Maybe she wears all white so she can just bleach out the kid stains? Things sure have changed since I was a babysitter!!

Comment

Originally posted by goofy
                  (But his problem soooo works for my daydream, in which I have left my overworked spouse and gone on to a career as a British nanny!!! Yes!!)
                  Love it. Nanny's must really get paid well by famous people.

Comment

Nanny's must really get paid well by famous people.
                    Well, we do so much *more* than regular nannies!!
                    Angie

Comment

Like clean the bathrooms?

Jenn

Comment

Yes - those breezy peasant blouses are great for toilet scrubbing.

Actually, our old babysitter in Cleveland was formerlly Dave Matthews' nanny in Seattle. She never showed up all spiffed up like that, but did dress a few notches above regular babysitter wares. (That might be because she was a PhD student and not a high school kid).

Comment

Working...
                        X