Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Missed you guys / Trader Joe's withdrawl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missed you guys / Trader Joe's withdrawl

Hi all -

We finally got our DSL hooked up (I tried to deal w/AOL dial up in the interim, but it was too painful), so I'll be back to obsessively checking IMSN. I'm amazed by how much I missed checking posts (and giving my own .02), considering that I only found you guys a few months ago!

AND .... I'm starting to run out of my Trader Joe's stockpile. I'm developing my plan to bring a TJ's to the greater KC area ... I'll keep you all in the loop!

It's good to be connected again!

I, too, am having Trader Joe's withdrawal. They have the yummiest Veggie Stick snack thing- they look like french fries but are way healthier for you. Sigh

Crystal

(Writing you guys from my huge crazy yet fun rubber stamping convention)
    Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

welcome back...hope you are getting settled!
      I can't live without TJ's. I hope you get one soon! Let me know if you want me to ship you stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by cricketnmatt
        They have the yummiest Veggie Stick snack thing- they look like french fries but are way healthier for you. Sigh
        I hate to tease a pregnant woman, but I happen to still have a bag of those in the pantry I'm sitting next to .... :!

If you're super into stamping / craft stuff (enough to go to a convention), check out ARTitudes (I think it's artitudeszine.com) . It's a zine my cousin Suz created and publishes. She's kind of well-known in the crafting online world. I attended one of those stamping conferences with her in Cleveland (known as the Art Continuium), and people were walking up to her saying "Oh, YOU'RE Suz! You've been so inspiring to me!" It was kind of scary.

Comment

Is this the official "We missed you" thread? I'm glad you've got your DSL working. I can't imagine dial-up. (How spoiled am I? )

I would love to hear the end of your real estate tale. Did you post that yet? I feel like your move was such a cliffhanger - but clearly everything worked out.

I tried to find your cousin's magazine but couldn't pull it up. Slight highjack: I've been helping Kris set up the old newsletter as an online magazine. We are hoping to have the first issue of MDFamily up by next month! If your cousin has been running a successful ezine for years, well ... I'd love to get her advice. We are hoping the iMSN magazine will offer both information families in medicine can use and support from people in the same position. We're still hashing out the business side of things. (BTW: We'd love any ideas and contributions from anyone. Just PM me with your thoughts.)
          Angie
          Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
          Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Working...
          X