Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

craigs list

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• craigs list

Has anyone else gotten hooked on Craig's List? I've just arranged to purchase a 1 year old maytag washer / dryer set for $285 (they were asking $350) b/c the people are moving somewhere and already have a washer / dryer there.

Now I keep checking to see if anyone has posted new stuff .... I'm also considering buying 4 kitchen chairs for $40 (don't worry, there are pictures).

It's like a virtual garage sale w/o having to sift through all of the junk and get your kids out of the car 20 times!!!!

We sold a car on Craig's List over a weekend. It was great! All handled by email and no phone calls.

Comment

Yeah, it's a great place for all kinds of things!

Comment

We haven't used it since we moved out of the SF bay area, but we used it ALL the time when we were there. We sold my husbands card on it before we moved!
        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I keep it on 'My Yahoo' page so I can always see what's new. I used it to hunt for apartments recently. It's fabulous!

Comment

Originally posted by pitterpat
            I keep it on 'My Yahoo' page so I can always see what's new. I used it to hunt for apartments recently. It's fabulous!
            How do you do that? I'm kind of obsessed right now, and that would save me some time.

Comment

Originally posted by j3qpatel
              Originally posted by pitterpat
              How do you do that? I'm kind of obsessed right now, and that would save me some time.
              Go to 'Add Content' on your 'My Yahoo' page, and do a search for craiglist [your city] and whatever category you normally like to look for. Mine is apartments and furniture. Then you just add them and tell them how many lines you want to see on a daily basis and you're done!

Comment

I sold my dining room set on Craig's list and we are expecting in November so I keep checking for cribs and changing tables.

Comment

craigs list

I am totally obssessed with Craigs list We just moved to VA this week for school and we've been furnishing our apartment through Craigs list! I love it.

Comment

Bony 00- We have an exersaucer and a baby bath chair (4 different settings from newborn to sitting up) if you want them. I'd give up the crib but I'm going to wait until he can figure out how to get out by himself. Which will probably be next week!

Jenn

Comment

I just had to bring it up again! I love craigslist. I managed to unload this fountain that was left here by the previous owners - and get $30 for it. I was originally thinking I'd have to pay someone to come haul it away, then thought I'd put it up for free, then figured I might as well try once to see if I could get something for it.

If you like that sort of thing - it was a steal. I don't - so I'm thrilled w/getting a little pocket cash. Now I'm running around my house trying to decide what else can go on craigslist.

Comment

I had never heard of craigslist, until this post. So I put our old desktop up for sale and had two different offers the same day. I still can't believe I made some money AND someone wanted it enough to drive over and pick it up! Its ton of fun to browse through as well. I know I could find more stuff to sell.

Comment

Working...
                        X