Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

2.49 and 9/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2.49 and 9/10

$2.49-- the price of gas here. What about in your neck of the woods?

Kelly
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

$2.11 9/10 is the cheapest here. It's $2.15 at the one that is close to me that I go to. That's about as cheap as you're going to find anywhere. We often have the lowest average gas price in the country.

You can go to http://www.gasbuddy.com to find the cheapest gas in your area. For fun, look up the prices in Hawaii and cities in California. It will make you feel better, unless you live in one of those places that is.
    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Originally posted by hlj25950
      For fun, look up the prices in Hawaii and cities in California. It will make you feel better, unless you live in one of those places that is.

$2.55 by us.
      ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
      -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

$2.59 on my corner. Apparently the city average is $2.56 today. Huh.
        Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
        Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
        Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

$2.59 here in the 'hood. Haven't had to go through the upscale neighborhoods so I have no idea what the DC elite are paying. (or actually what we are paying to have them driven around in f-ing inefficient SUVs. They should all have to be driven around in bulletproof Civic Hybrids)

Jenn

Comment

$2.59 here too.

Comment

I think I filled up at 2.39 today.
              Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

I paid 2.39 on my way home from Atlanta yesterday. it was 2.29 at my favorite gas station, but gas buddy says there is a 2.19 in my area, i dont know where it is though.

I have a friend who just got a lexus suv hybrid- he said it gets 24mpg. now, my non-diesel passat wagon does way better than that. i dont quite get that one.
                Mom to three wild women.

Comment

Originally posted by suwannee
                  I have a friend who just got a lexus suv hybrid- he said it gets 24mpg. now, my non-diesel passat wagon does way better than that. i dont quite get that one.
                  I read an article about the new range of hybrids. Seems that instead of having a vehicle with a smaller gas engine and an electric motor to pick up the slack (with less gas and fewer emissions) they're making a lot of vehicles with the same size engine and an electric motor used mostly to *boost acceleration*. The gas engine still uses almost as much gas and pollutes almost as much as a non-hybrid, but it has a zippier get-up-and-go than the non-hybrid vehicle plus the "green" label of being hybrid. Like, the Accord hybrid gets 1 mpg better than the standard Accord, but at 255 vs. 160 horsepower it's got one of the fastest 0-60 accelerations on the market!

Weird, huh?
                  Alison

Comment

Working...
                  X