Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Additional demographic information

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Additional demographic information

OK, I could pull this from the membership lists, but I'm lazy.

So in the name of planning the First and Hopefully Not Last iMSN Gathering/Meeting/Conference/Family Reunion, would you please (anon is OK) put down where you are likely to be living next September. For those of you who are MS4, PGYgraduating or Spouses of Attending who hate their jobs, please enter you best guess and/or wishful thinking. If you're living overseas, I'd love to have a trip that required a passport but probably not the first go 'round.

Hugs and Kisses-

Jenn

PS- the point of this is to try to bring the meeting to the masses so even if you're a lurker, please complete the survey.

Princeton, NJ with no plans to move.
    Luanne
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

MN
      ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
      ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I voted DC, since with the Army, until we have orders I won't actually know where we're going.

Jenn

Comment

I had to choose Prairie - but KC is literally the middle of the country - so I'm already halfway to Hawaii.... let's just do it there!

Comment

And I'm even closer....Hawaii it is!

Comment

I would love to have an excuse to go to Hawaii.
              Angie
              Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
              Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

MN till 2011! Hawaii is always good!
                Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

the dirty dirty....south
                  Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Los Angeles...Private practice with 3 offices= not moving anywhere
                    we do have homes in Deer Valley/ Park city, UT and Vegas.
                    Just looking for a place to :!
                    I need Hawaii

Comment

Another upper midwesterner here - in the tundra of MN!! But I agree with the others - it's just a hop, skip, and a jump away from Hawaii . Okay, I admit, I'm living in some sort of dream world if I think that our budget would allow a plane ride across the pacific!! But I can always dream!! I am so wanting to go to this - sorry I haven't posted a lot - I am usually just popping in and out with the few seconds of time I have in between feedings, changings, and referying 3-year-old fighting .

Jen B.

Comment

Looks like Southern Ohio might be a good fit based on the top 3 areas.

Comment

Again-

Helllooooo people? Where are you? Answer me. Hello? Hello?

Jenn

Comment

Arizona!

Comment

I can do Boston or the north Texas area (or San Antonio).

Jennifer
                              Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
                              With fingernails that shine like justice
                              And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Working...
                              X