Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Rant/Rave

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rant/Rave

Got any for today?

My rave: Well, from yesterday. I went out to breakfast with the girls and when we were almost done eating, had to haul everyone to the bathroom (leaving the table unattended). We got back and most of our stuff was cleared! My toddler was still eating with the oldest had to go. Darn it. When I went to pay, both the server and hostess were genuinely apologetic and then handed me a $15 gift certificate to come back. Cool!

My rant: I have a few pairs of pants and shorts that have one small button on the inside of the waistband. Without fail, they all come loose or fall off. While I can certainly sew on a button, I really am not up to opening up the seam so that the stitches for the other side of the button don't show on the outside of the waistband. Who cares if they attach a spare button, give me a credit for the alterations shop!

rant: I don't know about the rest of you but the press keeps saying that there aren't any problems relocating all of these "refugees" to Houston but my little sister works in the hospital very close to the Astrodome and they park right across the street from it. They've had one car jacking and one nurse has been robbed. She's having to pay $10/day to park in the hospital garage so that she doesn't have to park near the Astrodome. All of the lawlessness in LA and TX has to stop.

rave: my husband will be home soon and he'll have his first weekend off of three in row after he has worked the last three in a row! YEH!
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Rave: My husband has this weekend off after working every other holiday this year so far. College football has started and I am going to my alma mater's game next weekend for a girl's weekend while mom watches the kids.

Rant: My husband invited his brother, wife and their 4 kids to our house this weekend. So far my husband has thrown a tantrum this morning about the house being a mess, how he doesn't have time to study and he wanted to sleep in today. I swear his tantrums are due to low blood sugar. After the tantrum, he went to the gym and came home apologized for the outburst and studied. I have been with the kids while trying to clean, taken them grocery shopping and now have to spend the next four hours cooking and finishing cleaning while he will probably fall asleep after studying.

Jennifer
      Needs

Comment

Working...
      X