Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Any LOST junkies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any LOST junkies?

It was soooooooooooo good last night. I am watching it again on TIVO right to see all the things I missed.
    Mom to three wild women.

:= Oooohhh!!! ME ME ME! I watched it last night and it was so good. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I can't wait for next week's episode.

I am so happy my fall line-up is back.

Crystal
    Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

me me!!!

Comment

WARNING: SPOILER if you havent seen it yet.

So what was that thing? A biosphere? I watched it twice, and that guy from the stadium looked and talked alot like the guy in the hatch, but on the other hand they do look different. I read somewhere that little Walt was talking backwards saying, dont touch the button, the button is bad. Very twin peaks-esque. How could they have protein powder, laundry detergent, drugs, etc to last for presumably 16 years? I sure hope the suspense is worth it and they dont try to drag it out forever until it turns lame like a lot of shows do.
        Mom to three wild women.

Comment

I am pretty sure the guy from the stadium is the guy in the biosphere, because Jack's last comment was "you." and he had the look of I remember you on his face.

I am curious and I can't wait for next week's episode. To hold me until then is my guilty pleasure on Sunday night- DHW.

Crystal
          Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Me too, I love it. I also think the stadium guy is the guy in the hatch. Can't wait til next week.
            Luanne
            Luanne
            wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Finally watched the tivo. So....the guy in the stadium said "See you in another life." right? What do you think that means? Does that get us back into the debate about whether the plane victims are living or dead? Do you think that there was some quid pro quo with this stadium guy showing up and talking to him about the girl patient and then - remarkably- she recovers? Does Jack now have some tie to him? Is it like making a deal with the devil?

I'm thinking about all the stories we've seen in flashback. Lots of them have a "Be careful what you wish for" theme. Like Kate hanging with the ex then getting him killed, Hurly winning the cursed lottery, Locke meeting Dad only to have him steal his kidney, the Korean man(what's his name?) getting the girl and the job only to find out FIL is a mobster....does anyone else see that theme? I wonder what it could mean.

I hope the plot guys have this figured out. They are great with the suspense part of things!!!!
              Angie
              Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
              Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

So I got my Desperate Housewives fix, now I am good until tomorrow for Lost.

Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow on Lost....

Crystal
                Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Working...
                X