Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

LOST episode 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOST episode 2

Did everyone watch? What's up with "The Others"??? I wasn't expecting to actually *see* anyone in that group. And certainly not with clubs! If Walt was saying "Don't push the button" do you think it had to do with entering the evil number on the computer? Yeeesh. Now I have til next week. Again! The suspense is killing me!

I was surprised that they wove in so much that we'd already seen last week. And I don't understand the point of the flashback about Michael - I suppose they are just filling in his life story (and Walt's).

Anybody got an interesting theory?
    Angie
    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Re the flashback to Michael and Walt...I think it has something to do with Walt's kidnapping and the mom living abroad...maybe the kid is a carrier of some sort of antibody for whatever is making the Others sick? Mr. Crazy Stadium guy asked if any of the survivors were getting sick.

I think the others were military personel who had some weird experiment done on them. You see bunkers like that and you think military.

That scene with Heroin Mary bothered me. I'm not religous, but having drugs in a statue of a religoius figure is so wrong.

Comment

I was kinda disappointed. I felt like it was alot of recap and fluff and not a lot of new info. I did read somewhere that episode three is supposed to reveal alot. What was up with that girl that Jack sat next to in the airport lounge being in the pit with Michael, Jin and Sawyer. Are the others other crash survivors?
      Mom to three wild women.

Comment

I am definitely intrigued. I thought how they did the recap within the show was good- because then you knew what happened during the time that Jack went back to the hatch, and how Locke ended up with a gun to his head.

I have read that a lot of questions will be answered or more will be revealed next week.

Can't wait till next week.

Crystal
        Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Originally posted by Arborea
          That scene with Heroin Mary bothered me. I'm not religous, but having drugs in a statue of a religoius figure is so wrong.
          Of all the characters in that show I actually get emotional over that one. I sooooo hope he doesn't start back up on the heroin.

Jennifer
          Who uses a machete to cut through red tape
          With fingernails that shine like justice
          And a voice that is dark like tinted glass

Comment

Sounds...interesting. I may just have to watch this! Is it just me, or does it seem like there just aren't any good shows on the teli this year? Maybe I'm just getting too old or something!

kris
            ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
            ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Working...
            X