Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

West Wing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Wing

Do you guys watch the West Wing? I am totally excited about the live debate tonight!

Love, love, love, love, LOVE the West Wing (I'm a bit of an addict). I made my dh and kids leave me alone so I could watch the debate.

I have to say, though, it was a lot like watching a debate - which I'm not really into. My favorite thing about the West Wing is the fast-paced banter, and tonight's show didn't have a whole lot of it.

Still love the show, though.

Comment

Yeah, I totally agree. I got up from the TV a couple of times when the debate started but it definitely picked up towards the end. I LOVED it!

Comment

We watch it religiously as well, the live debate was interesting but I like the real show better. I'm hoping that they're writing Santos in to win.
        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Love West Wing. Other than sports stuff, it's the only thing we tune into on purpose!

I liked the debate. It definitely was "made for TV" and a bit unrealistic...but hey it was fun and made you think a bit! Not a bad Sunday evening!
          Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

I hope Santos wins too. I was so happy that Donna was back last week. I love her character.

Comment

Did I miss an episode last night? I had my DVR set b/c we were out watching the Browns / Steelers game. Nothing taped, so I don't know if I screwed up or there wasn't an episode.

Comment

It wasn't on last night, they did that SNL 80's special.

Comment

It doesn't come back till December! :thud: What will I do with my Sunday nights now!

Comment

BWAHHHH! It's cancelled! I think I knew they had to, since John Spencer died, but BWAHHHHH! I'm so sad!!!

Comment

Yeh, so sad. They claim it was going to be before he passed. At least we have it until May.

Comment

Working...
                      X