Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

NYC members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd love to but this weekend I'm committed to helping out my cousin who just had abdominal surgery (today).

Next time, for sure!

Jenn

Comment

So it looks like a definite 6 for brunch and 3 for medi/pedi. Sorry you couldn't make Jenn maybe next time.
      Danielle
      Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

Ok, we have brunch reservations at Agave for 6 ppl for 12:30. They don't seat anyone until the entire party is there, so please don't be too late. May be we should exchange cell numbers over PM.

I also found another Bloomie location within walking distance on 8th Ave and made appt for 2:30 for mani/pedi.

Comment

How was it??? I've been so busy with work and planning the wedding that I forgot this was happening and missed the boat. So jealous of your brunching and mani/pedi-ing!

Comment

It was great and went off without a hitch. We had brunch with the husbands and hashed over the perils of medical training and the funny things that subway train operators do, and then we ditched the guys and got our mani/pedis ("Barbados blue" toenails for me). It was a good time. 8)
            Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
            Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
            Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Defenitely a good time I really needed that manicure and pedicure!
              Danielle
              Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

Agree with all of the above. Hopefully next time those from nearby states will be able to join us.

Comment

I'm jealous but next time I'll be there!
                  Luanne
                  Luanne
                  wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Working...
                  X