Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Can't believe this year is half over...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't believe this year is half over...

Yes! It is totally flying by, which is just fine with me.
    Awake is the new sleep!

Thank fluffy Maude! Only 6 1/2 years to go. I'm wondering where the last 6 have gone, so I know it won't be long :!

Comment

FLYING by for me.

I can't believe it. Almost done almost done almost done.....

Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Originally posted by Arborea
        Thank fluffy Maude! Only 6 1/2 years to go. I'm wondering where the last 6 have gone, so I know it won't be long :!
        Tracy, I spent quite a little while just now tryign to figure out who fluffy was--I can honestly say I've never heard that expression before. I'm a little slow on the uptake this morning...
        Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Amen....the training saga is almost over. That means that we will actually start paying back Uncle Sam the seven that he owes.

and that means that were that much closer to having some control over our lives.

Jenn

(although rumor has it that several child neurologists are leaving their respective services this year so that could mean a NASTY time when we get to whereever we are going.)

Comment

Oh, t he blissful days of feeling like you actually had some control over your own life. Sigh.

Yeah, I have been finding alternatives to profanity. Fluffy for @#$%^&*, Maude for God...my 5 yo told me that I shouldn't say Oh my God because it bothers some people

Comment

We are a few weeks from the half-way mark. Woohoo!

It has gone by quickly.

Comment

Well, for me it has felt really long, and the other half of the year can get right out of here too!

People always say you shouldn't wish away time, but it sure is hard not too, huh?

Down with residency!
                Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Three months, four days till the Match.

Whizzing past, it is. I feel a little bit of anxiety starting to creep up about house hunting, job or school applications, moving, ... *gulp*

*deep breath*
                  Alison

Comment

Yeah, I can't believe that I'm saying this, but I'm almost *scared* that we are PGY6 with 1.5 years left to go before our move. (Any resemblence to the abused spouse afraid of the impending change of leaving an abusive marriage...anyone, anyone, hmmmm?)

Holy cow, time really does fly.

Kelly
                    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Working...
                    X