Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Love Angel Music Baby.....hurry up and come and save me.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love Angel Music Baby.....hurry up and come and save me.....

from my tired old iPod song lists!

I just downloaded some new Gwen Stefani and I'm now inspired to add new music to my library. It's getting a little stale. What's your favorite song these days?
    Angie
    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Sadly, the only music that we really get to listen to is kids music. I am so out of touch!
    Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

I'm enjoying Melissa Etheridge's greatest hits, and the soundtrack from Walk the Line.

Comment

Motherhood is so cruel. I used to be on top of everything in the music scene. Then.....kids. Love that kid music. Now, my kids are both starting to get into music. Suddenly, I'm the one out of touch and they are "hip". I know it is inevitable...but it's just so wrong. I promise not to try to be a "cool" mom. That just end up being pathetic. But I do need me some new tunes.
        Angie
        Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite

Comment

~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

I love the Walk the Line CD! Don't have it but listen to it at work. At least I think I do, it's not the soundtrack but a Johnny Cash CD.

My *true* Christmas list? An iPod and the time to play with it.

Comment

I so rarely listen to the radio now that I'm not in my car everyday. I don't have an iPod, because I don't like the idea of not being able to hear what's going on around me. My husband has one though, but he's oblivious and hard of hearing so when the Metro bus is about to run him over, he'll never know.

Jenn

Comment

I got my iPOD 3-4 years ago now. It came with DHs laptop as a freebie. Yeah!! I've had it replaced twice under extended warranty. (Highly recommended to anyone purchasing...) I use it for walking/running and DH takes it to the OR for his surgery days. The true payoff of finishing training: You control the OR music.

Now....that iTunes is like crack. You *never* just buy one song for 99 cents. Always 5 or 6. It is handy for junk food music addicts like me; no complicated albums....just the hits, baby.

Of course I should pay attention to what's going on around me. Maybe that's why I've been hit twice by turning cars. Of course, the crazy look in my eyes keeps criminals away. When I was in NYC, I was always being solicited by meth dealers in Washington Square park....I think I truly look nuts when I'm out jamming. DH says I'm like the shadow part of the commercial for those phones that are also MP3 players. I only control the dancing some of the time....:!
                Angie

Comment

Working...
                X