Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Signature requests!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature requests!

If you would like me to make you a signature, here's the info I need.

How would you like the wording in your signature to be?

(i.e. "Jennifer, Mommy to Betsy, Suzie & Jane" or " username - Mom to 16 adorable children, wife of a PGY-25 pediatric thoracic neurologic gynecological research fellow." Whatever you want to put. Your little signature quip tagline is yours.

Theme ideas:

Favorite colors:

Colors to avoid:

There are two options for providing the pictures you'd like in your signature:
    1) You may include links to your pictures online, or
    2) E-mail them to me at heidilamoreaux@gmail.com

If you don't want to use pictures, let me know what you are interested in, and I will see if I can some up with some clip art.
    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

That's cool Heidi. You may want to edit out your email address since this is available to all the world. I may take you up on your offer.

Comment

AH, I don't care. Really. I know it is available to the world, but, if someone wants to go trolling around my posts and sending me a bunch of spam, well, then that's what happens. Google has a really goood spam blocker. I may take it out later.

You are welcome to take me up on my offer!

Comment

~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

cool...I want one...I'll have to dig for a picture though.

kris
          ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Originally posted by mom2three
            "wife of a PGY-25 pediatric thoracic neurologic gynecological research fellow."
            I missed that!

Comment

Just to give you some ideas...

[/img]

Comment

In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Well, that'd be 100% of the Dyson owners!

I need to get another picture of Nikolai- maybe one of the whole clan...

Jenn

Comment

how sad ... but I'm actually considering it.

Comment

Jenn, I can fix it up just for you, if you want it. Just let me know what you want it to say, if you want to add anything, etc.

After all, you asked first, and you do have the avatar.

Comment

I'm starting to think nobody wants a pretty new siggy..

Here is a scrapbook themed one if anyone wants their stuff on it to claim:

Example

Your name:
                        Mum to two dogs
                        Wife to ____

Would fit nicely on the tags

Comment

You're very talented Heidi! I can't even commit to a tag-line. Ain't that sad? I will have to think about it. Rest assured, it's *me*, not you. (Maybe that's my tag-line!)
                          Angie
                          Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
                          Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Originally posted by goofy
                            You're very talented Heidi! I can't even commit to a tag-line. Ain't that sad? I will have to think about it. Rest assured, it's *me*, not you. (Maybe that's my tag-line!)
                            I can also borrow other people's work. I can't claim it entirely as my own. The Dyson one, yes.

This one is one another girl I know made. I just took out all the names that were on the tags, and I took out some other wording on the pruple cloudy background with a fun little cloning stamp. That board is shutting down completely.

No need for a tag line, and you can always add that underneath your sig so it changes.

I PM'd Jenn a new one, but I don't think she wants to use it. It really is no big deal to change things, Jenn! No pressure.

Comment

which Jenn? I don't have a PM from you.

Comment

Working...
                              X