Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What is your uniform?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am proud to say I no longer wear my jammie bottoms in public.

Once at playgroup when Tim was a baby, we looked down and realized that 7 out of the 8 mommies there were wearing slip on shoes, and it was winter.

Comment

T-shirt and shorts...sometimes shoes.

Comment

Jeans, shirt, Patagonia pullover. I recently had a small bag of pants bequeathed to me – Old Navy cords and jeans, Banana Republic khakis, Victoria’s Secret jeans. I have worn holes in many of my favorite jeans. That’s just my cue to start wearing long johns or leggings under them and call them winter jeans.

The good news is that I can still wear the same Levis and Guess jeans I wore in high school.

The bad news is that I actually still wear some of the same jeans I’ve had since high school. So I guess now it’s obvious why I need Vishenka’s help in a major way.

Caitlein, my 3 yr old has the same uniform that you have. I think he looks cute too!

Comment

[quote="jfinma"]

The good news is that I can still wear the same Levis and Guess jeans I wore in high school.
          quote]

Ok....you are officially not allowed to post anymore on this thread!!!! :> Just kidding. I'm just VERY jealous!!!

I make an attempt at business casual at my new job, but at home I am presently lounging in my old scrubs and t-shirt.

Comment

My Uniform

I was working nights at a very chic high fashion boutique, more for sanity than the huge wage (ha!)... the uniform being full make-up and whatever fancy or black clothing I owned, (which of course improved over time due to employee discounts) My closet consists of Max Mara and St. Vincents.

In the end thought I have to opt for Jeans and sweater or skirt with tights and sweater. I really like wearing skirts, short or long, but they have to be full so that I can throw myself on the floor with my kids at any moment. Also boots. I love boots, high fashion, black or the biggest baddest kick ass trail blazers on the block, cowboy, what ever, just give me boots.

Oh yeah and soft leather gloves. Up here I push the envelope of winter as far as possible to wear them.

Comment

Marla,

If it helps any, I am no Pantene commercial. Rather, think nerdy Jewish tomboy. I can’t even find something to post about in facial products or the like. No. No makeup, not even foundation. My skin product repertoire consists of grocery store almond oil that I use after showering. (Oh, well, one small indulgence of Bath and Body Works salt scrub )

Comment

Working...
              X