Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

last week was ode to ikea.....this week it is....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last week was ode to ikea.....this week it is....

~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

I love their stuff, living where we live it comes in VERY handy. My parents got me LL Bean snow shoes for Christmas, now we just need some snow! :{
    Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

SIL got their silk underware for Christmas and says they are fantastic.

Comment

The only things I have from LL Bean are the corporate Christmas gifts I got from various companies I've worked for. Their style is a bit too soccer mom'ish for me, I think there are other ways to stay warm and stylish at the same time. Sorry girls, no offense.

Comment

I LOVE LLBean for serious outdoor stuff. If I'm going to be walking out in the freezing cold, there are few things better than my LLBean Polar Fleece. I also love the bags and have several in varying sizes. They're excellent for carting all kinds of crap.

I also like their kids clothes, they are fantastically made.

If I need to look good and it's cold, then no, they're not my first choice. (The leather coat from Italy or the fur hat from Russia come into play then!) But, if I'm out and moving around, their stuff can't be beat.

Jenn

Comment

Well after living in Maine for 4 years and spending some Saturday nights in the Freeport store, I am totally in love with all the cool outdoor gadgets from LL Bean. I have never bought clothes there (Being from NYC might have something to do with it) but I love their luggage and the customer service is the BEST EVER!!! Hubby and I are hoping that at the end of med school we...er ughh...he can find a residency in Portland. I really enjoy the Maine lifestyle, I can finally put my snowboard to use again.
            Danielle
            Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

LLBean is high fashion in Northern WI in January.

Seriously, at 23 below actual temp, if you are wearing only 3 layers and can tell you have a waist you WIN.

Comment

I should move there! I don't have a waist - but it sounds like I'd be in style!

Comment

I love their canvas bags and I bought my kids some moccasins from their this winter. Otherwise, I am partial to Lands End.

Jennifer
                  Needs

Comment

Working...
                  X