Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Go Seahawks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Seahawks

Yeah, had to post this. They have been lousy for SO LONG -- the Superbowl is just wacky.

The media coverage has been hilarious. "Seattle? Where is that and they HAVE a football team?"

I'm hoping for a good game -- whatever happens happens!
    Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

What are the seahawks?
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

EXACTLY!!!!!
      Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

I'm going to have to cheer for the Steelers, though I really can't beleive I said that. I agree though, whoever wins I hope its a good game and not a blow out! :football:
        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Absolutely 100% Steeler fans here. Like I had a choice with the entier family being FROM the 'burgh.

Did you all hear the flap about FoodTV listing game day menus- but had Philly Cheesesteaks and Amish ShoeFlyPie? Ummm, completely different part of the state?????

Apparently they finally got it right with kielbasa, chipped ham (it's GOOD, trust me- now the ham bar-be-que that my grandmother makes with it, well, that should be declared a Super Fund Clean-up area...YUCK) and Iron City Beer (which is sludge but a 'must have' during the games).

Jenn

PS- my brother and my uncles were in the 'burgh a few years ago and out Pirates stickers on my grandfathers grave- and my grandmother was just waiting for the call that someone had defaced the grave. and then she'd have to explain that it was her son, SIL and grandson- the namesake...

Comment

I'm with Flynn!!! Go Seahawks!!! My dh is just stoked about this Superbowl. He's a long-time Seahawks fan, and, FINALLY, they've made it to the big one.
              Wife of Ophthalmologist and Mom to my daughter and two boys.

Comment

Pulling for the Steelers here ... most of my family hails from Pittsburgh, so I always cheer for the Steelers (as long as they aren't playing the Browns).

Comment

Seahawks, of course! They've never even BEEN to the superbowl! I really like the color of their uniforms now, too. Much better than the bright blue of the "kingdome" days...

Not much of a fan, but I'm still planning to watch and root for the home team!
                  Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

Gotta jump on the bandwagon for my hometown!!!

I'm not a football fan--if it were the Sonics or the Mariners I'd be in heaven.

Alison
                    married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Totally agree. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Mariners. Not as much the Sonics, but they are great too!
                      Peggy

Aloha from paradise! And the other side of training!

Comment

The Mariners can't seem to get it together even though I love Ichiro!
                        I'm FINALLY living in a city (Chicago) where we've got a winning baseball team!

It's funny when I tell Chicagoans that they DO sell sushi at the ballpark in Seattle! They're like this:

Alison
                        married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

I have to admit, my dh and I are huge dorks and most likely won't watch the game. But, I did see something on the news about the Seahawk's head coach's wife and daughter going to the Congo to do missionary work, and I thought that was very cool!!!
                          Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

I'm so hoarse and my throat hurts so bad that I sucked on those cloroseptic strips all night long.

Go Steelers!!

Jenn

Comment

I really had on Animal Planet's Puppy Bowl for a little while!!!!
                              Luanne
                              wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Working...
                              X