Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

You guys are nuts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are nuts...

And I'm so glad that I have you all in my life.

There aren't enough ways for me to say 'Thank You' for all of the support that you have all shown me since I was diagnosed with Lymphoma just a few months ago. Since that time, I have been showered with cards, gifts and well wishes from all of you...When Kelly met me in Maple Grove and handed over what amounted to nearly 2 weeks of meals for my family from the members of the iMSN, I didn't know what to say. I cried 1/2 the way home because I was so moved by your generosity and willingness to help us all through this difficult time.

Today, after coming home from my 4th chemotherapy session, I was greeted by a phone call from a cleaning service. "You have some wonderful friends at the iMSN who have arranged a cleaning day for you".

I don't know what to say, you guys...I don't know how to respond to this level of generosity and caring. I feel unworthy...and I feel so thankful. You are all wonderful people and I am so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you so much for thinking of me and for taking the time to write to Thomas and to support me the way that you have.

With love,

Kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Luanne
      Luanne
      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

- this is only a tiny reflection of what you and this board have meant to us.

Comment

Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

Comment

Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
              Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
              Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Comment

We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you - you deserve all of it.
                  Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Kris-

Seriously, what would all of us have done without this place of support- you got me through internship year, residency and now fellowship! It's a small token of everyone's appreciation.

Jenn

Comment

and

:ra: that you are doing so well!

Sally
                      Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

:camp:
                            Kris, I don't think you'll ever fully realize just how much you've done for us!!!
                            Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Right back at ya baby.

Kelly
                              In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Working...
                              X