Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I am new too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am new too!

Hello. I was googleing bored the other night and found you all. I am a lawyer DH is an orthpaedic surgeon. We have two boys, a cat, dog and hampster. Been married 11 years I am thinking of going back to school to become a teacher. Any teachers out there?

I am a new attorney and currently substitute teacher until we move after this intern year to the state where I received my license. Any pearls of wisdom about the career of law? I am hoping to go solo after my wife finishes her residency. Teaching takes a tremendous amount of energy.
    Husband of an amazing female physician!

Comment

Welcome aboard! Did I miss a confrontation on another thread? Now I'm going to have to go looking for that..... I'm glad you've found us. We are a very social community with ALL types. You can always find someone to commiserate or celebrate with - at any hour of the day. I hope to see you posting.
      Angie
      Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
      Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Lovesmyboys,

First, my deepest condolences. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Second, I have to concur with the advice to forgive our sarcasm. For many of us, this is our only "safe" place. I can tell you that I am much more inhibited IRL and I'm sure others feel the same.

Third, I'm a lawyer, but it ain't all its cracked up to be. We're anticipating moving again and I'm done getting new licenses (OH and MN). I guess that I don't know where my career is going, in other words. It is a brutal market so I wish you the best of luck.

Welcome,

Kelly
        In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Lovesmyboys,

First, my deepest condolences. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Second, I have to concur with the advice to forgive our sarcasm. For many of us, this is our only "safe" place. I can tell you that I am much more inhibited IRL and I'm sure others feel the same.

Third, I'm a lawyer, but it ain't all its cracked up to be. We're anticipating moving again and I'm done getting new licenses (OH and MN). I guess that I don't know where my career is going, in other words. It is a brutal market so I wish you the best of luck.

Welcome,

Kelly
          In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

curiousity

as a new laywer dating a SO is this a real possibility? i have taking now two bars and don't want to do it again! because of this field it is likely there is a lot of moving involved? please explain....

Comment

Working...
            X