Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Favorite Ice Cream?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Ice Cream?

Mine is butter pecan.
    Husband of an amazing female physician!

Yes, please!

Comment

...oh, you mean list ONE?!?!

I love Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip....among others.....

Comment

B&J New York Super Fudge Chunk.

or whatever is in the freezer.
        (though nothing with raw cookie dough bleah)
        Enabler of DW and 5 kids
        Let's go Mets!

Comment

I had to check and make sure this wasn't Mr. MD! Ice cream must be a guy thing. My favorite is peppermint stick. You can usually only get it around the holidays.
          Angie
          Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
          Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

Comment

Chocolate Chip cookie dought.

Actually, I love freezing actual cookie dough and ...pretending it's ice cream

kris
            ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
            ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I can't hear you lalalalalalala!!!!!
              Ice cream is yucky until after Easter lalalalala!!!!

Then I'm having Haagen Daz Dulce de Leche and a Heath Klondike bar...

Comment

All time favorite is Ben and Jerry's Cool Britannia or something like that. Vanilla icecream with strawberry with chocolate covered shortbread shortbread cookies. They don't make it any more.

Otherwise, I like coffee icecream, especially in a malt. I had a candied ginger icecream this weekend that was pretty darn tasty.

Comment

I think I need to run to the grocery store yummmmmmm
                  ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                  ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Hagen Daz coffee chip -- only available in the stores.

My other favorite is the Mexican chocolate ice cream I make on occasion. YUM!!!

Comment

Dreyer's/Edy's Coffee....my favorite since I was 3 years old.

Jenn....PLEASE post your Mexican Chocolate ice cream recipe. Yummmmmm!!!

Comment

Pistaschio Almond Fudge, the best from a local place in New Hope, Pa
                        Luanne
                        wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

Wow, it is hard for me to list ONE, because I love ice cream. I go through stages, but probably my all time fav is B&J Chunky Monkey.

I love burnt almond fudge icecream with bananas and hot fudge on top. The would be may favorite if I wasn't picking a lone flavor. Sadly, I haven't been able to FIND burnt almond fudge ice cream or anything close here in the South, and I don't think I ever found it in New York either. Must be a West only thing.
                          Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

My latest favorite is Edy's peanut butter cup swirl. It is peanut butter cups, mixed with fudge in vanilla ice cream. It has just a little bit of saltiness in with the sweet. Yum!!!
                            Mom to three wild women.

Comment

B & J's "Pistachio, Pistachio."

Comment

Working...
                              X