Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hoops!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoops!

Anyone here excited for March madness?

GO KENTUCKY!!!

Kelly

I may have to change my signature.
    In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

I am really excited for March Madness! Anyone entering brackets/office pools? My final four are.... in no particular order.
    Duke, UNC, Gonzaga & Villanova

I am a high school teacher and we watch most (ok, all) the games during school. Living in the central NY area everyone is a Syracuse fan... so the Big East Championship was a big deal around here. Anyone else have a final four selection??
    Wife to PGY5 ortho resident
    ~~~~~
    SAHM to 3

Comment

Going to enter the annual pool again.

But let us not forget the "other tournament".

Tonight, I will be watching espn -- 9:30 PM EST as my 'Hoos play Stanford.

Go 'Hoos Beat Stanford!

Comment

OH YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST LUV THIS TIME OF YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

GOJAYHAWKS!

I am in two pools and every year I choose KU to win. One of these days, if not this year then next year, they ARE going to win it!
          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

UCLA!

UCLA!

UCLA!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheri
              GOJAYHAWKS!

They pay us, and I'm proud to say that my loyalty can and has been bought.

Up until now I've always completed my bracket sheets using the sophisticated method of choosing schools that friends or family attended. Since BIL went to Duke, I've done pretty well in the past.

Comment

My team didn't even make the tourney this year. THey really, really sucked. Boo, hiss!

Sorry, Kelly, but down with Kentucky! They killed the Utes hopes in an insane amount of tournaments including the championship game when I was in college.
                Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Anyone want to do an iMSN online bracket challenge. Winner gets bragging rights?

Comment

Are we going to have to move this to the debate forum?

Go for it Heidi! Let me know if you need admin help to set up a forum or anything. That would be fun.

Comment

Rock Chock Jayhawk!
                      Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

DW and I went to Michigan State. We enjoyed beating Duke and Kentucky last year in the dance
                        Husband of an amazing female physician!

Comment

Originally posted by nmh

Go for it Heidi! Let me know if you need admin help to set up a forum or anything. That would be fun.

Ha! I posted that in hopes that someone else would take the ball and run with it. Bowing my head in shame... I just have no ambition.

Comment

Its really easy to set one up on Yahoo.

How about this?

Go here:
                            http://tournament.fantasysports.yahoo.com/men

Create your bracket and join this group:
                            Group ID# 109940
                            Group Name Med Spouse Tourney Time
                            Group Password basketball

Yeh!
                            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Originally posted by heidi
                              Originally posted by nmh

Ha! I posted that in hopes that someone else would take the ball and run with it. Bowing my head in shame... I just have no ambition.
                              And Heidi....I posted that to you in the hopes that you knew how to do it because I had no idea and thought I would toss in a token offer to set up a forum.

Thank you, Cheri!

Comment

Working...
                              X