Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Hoops!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go Spartans! They are in the toughest bracket though!

Jennifer
    Needs

Comment

I'm in! Thanks Cheri!

Comment

Originally posted by SueC
        Rock Chock Jayhawk!
        Too bad we can't return to the Danny Manning glory days!!! I just hope they don't blow it AGAIN this year

Comment

Marla & Sue - I think this year is going to surprise people with KU. Think about it, they're not expected to win more than one, maybe two, games because they're all freshmen and sophmores and they started the season 3-4 BUT Jay Billas on ESPN has us winning our region, I think we can do it if we play like we did against Texas.

GO KU!
          Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Heidi, darling Heidi, I think that we may have to break up now. Nobody, but nobody is allowed to besmirch my Ol' Kentucky Home and still benefit from cheap feels from me.

Now, if you would like to talk smack about Duke, I'm all ears.

Kelly
            In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Now, if you would like to talk smack about Duke, I'm all ears.

Hey, I think that's something we can all get behind -- talkin' smack about the DOOKIES (spelling intended!)

For everyone's reading pleasure, visit the following: http://www.truthaboutduke.com/

Comment

I can get behind that.

My DH would kill me for telling this story because he really is a very mature and not childish man, but I'm going to tell it anway. When he interviewed at Duke for residency he got a tour of Cameron, he actually spit on the outside of the building as he was leaving. Every time people talk about how great Cameron is he and I just smirk at each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Cheri
                  I can get behind that.

My DH would kill me for telling this story because he really is a very mature and not childish man, but I'm going to tell it anway. When he interviewed at Duke for residency he got a tour of Cameron, he actually spit on the outside of the building as he was leaving. Every time people talk about how great Cameron is he and I just smirk at each other.
                  Too funny!
                  Cheri, I hope you're right--every other year we have such high hopes, maybe going in without all the pressure will help!
                  Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

We've got 4 people in our group. C'mon, we need a few more!

Comment

Kansas fans, ouch!
                      Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Yeh, and they used to say Roy couldn't win in the tournament, seems to be a problem with Bill too - we looked TERRIBLE!

Comment

Originally posted by Cheri
                          I can get behind that.

That's so funny!

kris
                          ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                          ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

We ended up changing the channel, we couldn't bear to watch them last night!
                            Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

That is what I should have done, they just looked awful. Hawkins really tried at the end when he starting hitting his three's but it was just too late.

Comment

It was painful to watch. Too bad they didn't rally like that sooner.

Comment

Working...
                                X