Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Heads up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heads up

:chat: The new issue of MDFamily is now available.

In this issue, we have another article from Vishenka - offering advice on bargain shopping. I know I had a difficult time out buying kid's clothes the other day - I simply couldn't pay full price after reading her advice!

Jenn Patel continues her Dawkter's Wife column - an often amusing and always insightful glimpse of life with Doc.

Kris Math offers two articles this issue - one on dealing with uncertainty and the other on setting up a family reference for childcare should an uninformed caregiver (like Dad ) have to take your place.

Jenny Hampton gives great advice for those heading in to intern year this summer.

We've dug out some recipes with a Mexican flair from the iMSN Cookbook Project files. (You guys sure can cook! I'm still regularly burning grilled cheese. :! )

Finally, I contributed an article for our new relationship section . It's an essay on dealing with those black clouds that come with sick, sick patients. (I'm so glad that's over in our house!)

As always, we welcome article ideas from members. Just PM me or Kris. We are specifically looking for match day stories for our May/June issue. We are very grateful for all the contributions to this effort. Please drop us a line anytime to tell us your thoughts.
    Angie
    Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite
    Mom to DS (18) and DD (15) (and many many pets)

"Where are we going - and what am I doing in this handbasket?"

We'd love some feedback too on what you guys are looking for and how we can improve things...this is a real learning process for us, but we're having fun.

AND....now we're going to start begging for those MATCH stories. If you just went through the match, we'd love it if you'd put together a page or two story about it for the next issue.

kris
    ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
    ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

I just subscribed to the journal and it's not letting me register. It says the journal is currently not accepting user registrations. Can you help me access the journal? Thanks.
      Cristina
      IM PGY-2

Comment

GaaaK! This seems to happen too often. *deep sigh*

I'll fix it right away. I'll PM you with an access code. Sorry!
        Angie
        Gyn-Onc fellowship survivor - 10 years out of the training years; reluctant suburbanite

Comment

Hey Angie: Come to think of it, I haven't been able to register for the journal in the past either (with the same "not accepting users"-type window appearing on my screen).
          married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Actually, I've had trouble too. I keep meaning to get it taken care of and I keep forgetting. I'll try and register (or whatever I need to do) today!
            Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

We've got some bug, I suppose. We've fixed it in the past, but it always seems to come back. I have no idea why - but I hope we can get to the bottom of it. I can override the access issue, so let me know if you've had problems. Apparently, the fix I tried for MissCrabette worked. If you've subscribed and can't get in, just post and I'll send you a PM with a new password.

*sigh*

I need to take some computer classes.
              Angie

Comment

It's still showing the old issue for me. Is it posted?
                Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Okay, I clicked on register and I got the same message. I actually need to pay, is that the same as regsitering?
                  Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

I would like to registar as well. Could you let me know when the kinks are out? Thanx! I would love to know what to look forward to or to prepare for. ANd I know you guys are all really going through this. WHat a great idea.

Comment

Heidi--new issue is forthcoming. (In fact, maybe it's the tinkering that happens with uplooading that messes up registration? ) It's late, I know. May was hideously busy.

Sue C. - click on subscribe to pay. It should kick you to Paypal and let you set up your access. If that fails, then let me know.

CatinaOU - I'll let you know when it's running smoothly again. Hopefully, in the next few days.
                      Angie

Comment

Working...
                      X