Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Thank You...yes, she's HERE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, tearing up here too. I am so happy for you, Zoe, and your entire family.Now go sleep and enjoy your new little one.
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What a wonderful story.

I am SO happy for you, Zoe, and your whole family!!

Comment

Wow, that's so great! Looking forward to hearing about all of little Z's adventures.
        Married to a hematopathologist seven years out of training.
        Raising three girls, 11, 9, and 2.

“That was the thing about the world: it wasn't that things were harder than you thought they were going to be, it was that they were hard in ways that you didn't expect.”
        Lev Grossman, The Magician King

Comment

Congrats!!! Kid's reactions are adorable.

Comment

Wow party! I honestly couldn't be happier for you!

Kelly
            In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

So very happy for you.
              Mom to three wild women.

Comment

You are amazing and an inspiration! Welcome, Zoe!

Comment

CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy that everything went well and that she is here and doing so great! Take a NAP!!

Jen B.

Comment

I am so thrilled for every one of you. I was just thinking today again about how inspirational you are to me, and to all of us!!! God Bless....

Comment

OH KRIS~ I am so very very very happy for you and your family. It is so WONDERFUL to hear that Zoe is here, safe & healthy. Take care of yourself and get some much deserved rest!
                      Wife to a Urologist. Mom to DD 15, DD 12, DD 2, and DD 1!
                      Native Jayhawk, paroled from GA... settling in Minnesota!

Comment

Congratulations Kris! I bet it is awesome to finally hold her! I couldn't be happier for you!
                        Kate
                        Cranky Wife to a Peds EM in private practice. Mom to 5 girls - 1 in Heaven and 4 running around in princess shoes.

Comment

Yay, I'm so glad to hear she is doing so well! I teared up, too--especially when I got to the part about your kids' reactions. Priceless!!! Take care Kris!
                          Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Congratulations!!! Way to go!
                            This whole story belongs in People magazine.
                            Enabler of DW and 5 kids
                            Let's go Mets!

Comment

Welcome Zoe!! :star:

Hugs to you Kris!! Way to go!! Get some rest!!

Comment

Ah, I feel so, so, so uplifted by reading this post here. I am beyond thrilled that your little baby girl is here now and that your family is joyously welcoming her. My 33 weeker is now 8 years old and she is one spunky little fighter after spending 30 days in the NICU. My baby had lots of growing to do at 3 pounds 10 oz, so it took her a while....and she wasn't able to nurse at first either---more like just lick. But I never gave up and kept bringing her to the breast and one day, she finally got it....and kept it up for the next 15 months!!!!

What a huge relief you all must be feeling to be able to finally hold this precious treasure in your arms and count her fingers and toes and just love her. It's like you are able to watch your own little miracle right in front of you. You, Kris, are truly an inspiration in so many ways and an awesome mother, too. I wish you all the best in the weeks ahead.

Comment

Working...
                                X