Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Newlyweds and Brides/Grooms to be

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newlyweds and Brides/Grooms to be

Hey-

do you guys want a spot to discuss among yourselves the fabulousness of attempting to plan a wedding to a physician or one in training?

Just throwing out ideas here- I know there are a million and a half wedding planning places- just wanted to know if you want one here. Otherwise, keep posting away on the general sites because we all love the details.

Jenn

and those planning commitment ceremonies, don't feel left out!

I was thinking about suggesting a forum for all of the pregnant ladies. Again -- millions of sites out there, but it would help us keep track of who is pregnant w/which # kid, etc.

Comment

Good one-

any other groups? Are there areas that need tweaking? I know the exercise spots need a redo- any other areas?

Should we have areas within the already set up sections? Hey, it's time for a spring cleaning- we can have this all spiffy when Kris gets back.

I think I can speak for everyone when I say it was a stroke of genius to create the debate section!!!

Come on people- keep the ideas flowing!

Jenn

Comment

On the board that I co-created we have a few forums that are fun that we don't have here.

GAMES AND EXCHANGES
        This private forum should be used for holiday/event gift exchanges, the postcard swap, games and fun polls.

SNAPSHOTS
        Post photos of your family and kids in this private forum.

CALENDAR
        Add events to the calendar.

MULTIMEDIA: BOOKS, MOVIES, AND TV
        Let us know what you thought of the last movie you saw or book you read. Discuss your favorite TV shows.

WRITING AND STORIES
        Share your writing and stories here.

CHAT
        We have a chat client that I installed. It was pretty brutal, but I finally got it to work.

The calendar required a pretty tricky mod as well. It is nice to have everyone's birthdays and anniversarys and other events on there as well - due dates, etc.

The snapshots forum is private access (most of our boards are really) and you can attach photos and upload them directly.

On the games forum we are doing a house game right now and we take pictures of a certain area of our house and everyone guesses who it is.

The multimedia one I know we have set up here in the way of books and movies, but our forum gets used most for t.v. talk (reality t.v., etc.), a multimedia forum could include celebrity watch and gossip.

Jenn, let me know if you want to see what we have and I can PM you my username and password and such so you can check it out.
        Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

I am not quite newlywed anymore, since it has been a year and a half, but I am happy to contribute to such a section. I remember vividly the horrors of preparing for my wedding to a med student . . .

Wedding was the best day of my life, but the 18 month engagement almost killed me.

Comment

I'd love a separate forum for newlyweds or soon to be weds. We're getting married in June and I'm basically planning 98% of the wedding by myself and my M2 fiance is taking Step I 1.5 weeks before our wedding day. I'd love to be able to quickly locate fellow recent newlyweds or others in the same boat that I can vent with!

Comment

Working...
            X