Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

DC/Balto. People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DC/Balto. People

OK-

So, after the house being on the market for three months with no bites, we've decided to yank it off the market and rent it.

I KNOW there are med spouses at USUHS, JHU and GW- so spread the word, peeps. It's a 3 br endunit townhouse with zero maintenance required. (Perfect for those med students/residents and fellows!) I'm having the floors buffed and the maids are scheduled to do a total clean after our stuff is out. We have 24 hour security, an assiged parking spot and we're walking distance to all metro lines. (Get rid of the car, or at least one car- we did!) The homeowner's assoc is repsonsible for landscaping, snow removal, exterior maintenance, etc. We're a five minute drive to 295 and 395 for those heading to Balto or VA.

We're looking for $1900/mo rent plus utilities. (gas, electric, cable, phone- water is included in the rent). We're offering a 10% military discount as well.

If you know anyone interested, PM me and I'll give you my contact information.

[/img]

PS Yes, that's Petey in the left hand corner, lounging in the sun!

Comment

Is Petey included in the rent?

That paint color is just delicious, dahling.

Comment

Jenn - that's a great house, and sounds like a great price for what I know of the area. I wish we'd done something that proactive when we left town ... we were just SURE it would sell quickly!

If I hear of anyone heading towards the area, I'll pass it on. You might want to head to the student doctor board and post it there, too. I did with my house, and it is an incoming resident buying it ... who knows if it's a coincidence or not.

Good luck!

Comment

Yeah, what is that paint color? Good luck!

Comment

The green is "Wales Green" from Benjamin Moore. The orange (you can see a corner of it) is "Peachy Keen" from BM and the ceiling is "Seahorse" which is actually on the same color card as the green. SeaHorse is on the walls in the kitchen w/ceiling white and the rest of the living room is in "Whisper Violet" w/ Seahorse trim. I needed happy colors because I was painting during the adoption nightmare. (Upstairs, the bedroom and office are in Vanilla Ice cream)

jenn

Comment

Awww, my friend Petey!
              I'll let Alan's friends know but I think most of them have studios near school because mommy and daddy pay for their apartments.

Comment

You have a great house and it sounds like a good deal on the rent esp. since the utilities are included. I'm sure you'll have lots of potential renters calling you as the summer nears.

Comment

That picture looks like it could have come right out of good housekeeping magazine, Jenn. I hope it rents soon. You might let the medical education departments of the local schools know you're renting it out....they can help you 'get the word out'.

kris
                  ~Mom of 5, married to an ID doc
                  ~A Rolling Stone Gathers No Moss

Comment

Working...
                  X