Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Celebrity Look Alike?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Look Alike?

You all have to try myheritage.com

http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company...1&u=g0&lang=EN

It is a great way to kill an afternoon if you are bored!! See what celebs you really look like! It will vary depending on which picture you use, but super fun!!

Matches for me were Holly Hunter, Holly Marie Combs, and Shiri Appleby
    Matches for DH were Andy Roddick and Matt LeBlanc

Too funny!

I loved seeing the similarities between me and these women.
    Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

I must be using the wrong pictures. Especially for my kids.

Comment

LOL, you can change genders on the pics so that it matches your gender.

Comment

Oh no, I can see myself becoming addicted to this. Danger! Danger!

My matches? Lots of people I've never heard of, but those I have:
        Kelly Clarkson, Kate Hudson, Hillary Swank, Oscar Wilde ( ) and Renee Russo

That was a nice boost to the ego! Well, except for the Oscar Wilde part.

Comment

My match is Cindy Crawford. But that was using our wedding pic. Wonder who I'd match with as my normal looking self. Will have to play around at home.

Comment

That site could be addictive. I had a hard time finding a picture of myself, but it ended up matching me with somebody named Shiri Appleby (I think that was her name, I can't remember).
            Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Originally posted by SueC
              That site could be addictive. I had a hard time finding a picture of myself, but it ended up matching me with somebody named Shiri Appleby (I think that was her name, I can't remember).
              Sue, she was my #1 on two different pictures of me. I wonder if we look alike? Add some pounds to you, you know?

I have no idea who she is though!

Comment

I just did a pic of SO and me from his med school graduation dinner and it came up with (for him) Warren Beatty, Elvis Costello, John Denver and Itzhak Perlman (!). For me, this time it was Nicole Kidman, Anne Hathaway, Hillary Duff, Meryl Streep and Christopher Lloyd (!).

Heidi, I blame you for my addiction :>

Comment

Ok, now I have to try this, I'll be back.
                  Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

heidi,

I remember wasting time on this website a year or so ago. I was supposed to be working on my senior thesis and instead I searched my computer for flattering pictures. Ahh, good old procrastination. Thanks for reminding me.
                    Cristina
                    IM PGY-2

Comment

Ok, I should have done this earlier (not that I beleive any of these), but here are mine in order: 8)

Heather Locklear
                      Emily Browning
                      Keira Knightley
                      Claudia Schiffer
                      Hillary Duff
                      Lindsay Lohan

With another picture I got Jennifer Love Hewitt and Sarah Michelle Gellar.

My DH's were(at least the only ones I recognized):
                      Conan O'Brien
                      Rudy Gulliani

With another picture of DH I got Adam Sandler and Freddie Prinze Jr.

Yep, this really is addictive.
                      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Talk about a boost to the ego...

Beyonce Knowels (I find this one the most odd)
                        Mary-Kate Olsen
                        Ava Gardner
                        Kate Moss (I actually heard this is my skinny younger years)
                        Carole Lombard
                        Liv Tyler

There were of course a couple of females that I had never heard of. Very fun!

Comment

I have been playing with this all evening. It is cracking me up.

Me- Frances McDormand, Kate Beckinsale, Daryl Hannah, Kareena Kapoor (?) and Lance Armstrong

DH- Charles Barkley, Kurt Russell and John Goodman

My kids had similar Jamie Lynn Spears, Madonna, Oprah, Denise Richards and Rachel Weisz
                          Needs

Comment

Its awful nice of them to never tell anyone they look like an ugly star....

Comment

Indeed, but I think I'd take more offense if I got no results. That would be as bad as saying "you're so butt ugly that you don't have a match in the world." Or worse, if your top match is a male and you're a female. Or vice versa.
                              Cristina
                              IM PGY-2

Comment

Working...
                              X