Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Celebrity Look Alike?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually did have somebody tell me that I looked like an ugly star once. An acquaintence swore I looked like Paula Poundstone, at the time I didn't know who she was so I wasn't insulted until later. Truth be told, I think she had the hots for my dh (we had just started dating at the time), at least that's what I keep telling myself...
    Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Wait, in what universe are Itzhak Perlman and Christopher Lloyd attractive?!? SO and I got matched to the two of them, respectively. Don't get me wrong, I have several of Itzhak Perlman CDs and am a big fan of the Back to the Future movies, but I wouldn't call either of them good looking. Nor would I say SO and I look like either of them!

I need to find a picture of my aunt, I think she looks like Bruce Villanch (only not as funny) and I'd love to see if I'm right!

Comment

Just to test it, I took a picture of a couple of stars that weren't dead on and tried them, and they matched with themselves!
        Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Originally posted by dayisme
          Wait, in what universe are Itzhak Perlman and Christopher Lloyd attractive?!? SO and I got matched to the two of them, respectively. Don't get me wrong, I have several of Itzhak Perlman CDs and am a big fan of the Back to the Future movies, but I wouldn't call either of them good looking. Nor would I say SO and I look like either of them!

I need to find a picture of my aunt, I think she looks like Bruce Villanch (only not as funny) and I'd love to see if I'm right!
          I guess I don't know who Itzhak Perlman is. I think Christopher Lloyd is hilarious! (I don't know why but I was thinking Christoper Reeve when I read this earlier) They make him look so icky and nutzo in movies I would have to see him out of costume to know if he was attractive.

Comment

Okay, this is just what I needed to be doing after getting back from vacation!

I tried ummm, several pictures and the names that kept coming up were Julie Christie, Candice Bergen, Kathy Bates, Sally Field, and Prince Harry! And *once*, I got Saddam Hussein......the boys howled at that one! Something interesting was that my oldest also matched several times to a young picture of Sally Field. I also matched several times to random tennis players, like Steffi Graf and Annika Sorenstam, and several Aisan women.

I can't wait to see who DH matches!
            Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

It doesn't recongnize the apple software so I'm SOL.

Jenn

Comment

Jenn, I'm on a mac too and it works if you use Firefox instead of Safari.
                Cristina
                IM PGY-2

Comment

Working...
                X