Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Fathers Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fathers Day

I've got the day off - my first in several months. Gonna go hang with some friends. No kids.
    Personally, I think fathers day is bull. Same with mothers day, but with fathers day I have the authority to quash any celebrations. Though I do love the things my daughter makes at school - last year I got a really cool bookmark.
    Enabler of DW and 5 kids
    Let's go Mets!

Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there!

Although this is DH's first Father's Day, we're not doing anything special. I made a little crafty thing for him with a little poem and one of Jack's handprints. (Side note: I had no idea how hard it would actually be to get a 6-month-old to cooperate in getting his painted hand to paper!) My parents are coming over and we're going to BBQ, that's about it.
    ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
    -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Traditionally, I head up to NY for a folk music/Hudson River festival with my family. But, this is my last weekend to train, so we're... postponing Father's Day until Race weekend . My parents and brother are all coming down for the tri, so after the race, we're taking him out to his favorite Belgian beergarten here in Philly. I'll call on Sunday to wish him a happy day.

Comment

We're not doing anything - DH is working and since we don't have kids it isn't a big deal. I'll call my dad and wish him a happy one.

Happy Father's Day to all the iMSN fathers!
        Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

We're having a Father's Day cookout. It's rare for my dad and my fil to be in town at the same time, so it will be nice to celebrate with both of them, along with dh of course.
          Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

Happy Father's Day to all of the daddies out there! No big plans for us...just heading out to brunch in a little while. We're having some trees delivered today so unfortunately dh will be spending most of the afternoon planting them.

Comment

Happy Father's Day!

We were on Michigan Ave. today and a guy wished dh a hearty Happy Father's Day as we walked by. We have no children... Call me self-conscious, but is it because of my pouch that he said this?
              married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

We went downtown with the kids, saw "Cars", (cute btw) and ate at the Spaghetti Factory. Then we walked over to Monument Circle and got caught in quite the downpour, which the kids thought was awesome......all DH and I could do was laugh.

It was a fun day!

Sally
                Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

Happy father's day to all the great daddies on this site.

Kelly
                  In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Working...
                  X