Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

I am the..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am the..

welcome to xanadu, my friend.

I'm jealous.
    Luanne
    wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

welcome to the Dyson club - aren't they fabulous!
      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I had a moment with my Dyson tonight too.

Welcome to the most satisfactory cleaning experience you will ever have. I almost said the most satisfactory experience period but remembered that you're a newlywed. Wait a couple years and the Dyson becomes an even more important member of the household!

Jenn

Comment

I want one now... I hate, hate HATE cleaning, but love, love LOVE gadgets. But how the hell do I afford one of those? It's practically a downpayment.
          married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

Re: I am the..

Originally posted by medwife517
            Then decided he didnt want to be around for the vacuuming anymore once he saw what came up.
            I know, we were horrified by what we sucked up during our first Dyson use, even though we vacuum weekly. Congrats, have fun with it!!
            ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
            -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

I always wanted a dyson. Then we bought a house with hardwood floors throughout, so it wouldn't be quite as useful... unless it does some kind of magic on hard floors as well as carpet. With the reviews here, I wouldn't be surprised, but i it does, I'm sure I'm better off not knowing, since we couldn't afford one right now anyway.

Comment

I am soooo not going to go look and see what one of these are for atleast 4 years ..... Don't feel like tourturing myself when I know I can't buy anything that is equivilant to a down payment on anything

Comment

Public Service Announcement -- I just got a Bed Bath and Beyond 20% off card in the mail and noticed that Dyson is not excluded as it has been in the past.

Comment

Working...
                  X