Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Roll Call/Check In??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here but been a bit distracted of late with the two jobs and a move in one week

Comment

Here....

Comment

Here--- intermittently depending on hubby's schedule. Definitely not at much as I would like to be - you all are so fun!
        Jen B.

Comment

I'm here when my 6 month old isn't trying to crawl off to places he shouldn't, and pulling up on things to stand.

Crystal
          Gas, and 4 kids

Comment

Here ~ New to this board

Comment

Occasionally! I am suffering major withdrawals these days but luckily Jesher is keeping me "in the know" about anything juicy.
              Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

here! I read more than I post, but it is so nice not to feel alone in this hell!
                Rebecca, wife to handsome gyn-onc, and mom 4 awesome kiddos: 8,6,4, and 2.

Comment

Usually lurking but here!

Comment

Not posting as much lately (work has been crazy) but def still here.

Comment

Here!!
                      Student and Mom to an Oct 2013 boy
                      Wife to Anesthesia Critical Care attending

Comment

Bueller

Bueller

Bueller?

Bueller?
                        Wife to a Urologist. Mom to DD 15, DD 12, DD 2, and DD 1!
                        Native Jayhawk, paroled from GA... settling in Minnesota!

Comment

Here!
                          Cristina
                          IM PGY-2

Comment

Late but here!
                            Danielle
                            Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

I'm here too (very LATE but here anyway)!

Just got back from 8 days in San Diego --- Lego Land, Sea World, the zoo -- Scripps aquarium --- FUN FUN FUN!!!

It was our "end of training go somewhere warm and kid friendly" trip.

Had a blast, great to be home, moving in less than two months. 8)
                              Flynn

Wife to post training CT surgeon; mother of three kids ages 17, 15, and 11.

“It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” —Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets " Albus Dumbledore

Comment

here! I read more than I post, but it is so nice not to feel alone in this hell!
                                Amen to that!

Comment

Working...
                                X