Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Has your Dr. SO ever gotten too close to a coworker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has your Dr. SO ever gotten too close to a coworker?

Removed by OP.

While it hasn't happened to me, I did hear a story of a doctor cheating on his wife when I was in the salon Saturday... I hate that this happens and it scares the crap out of me even though I trust SO. So I don't know, but if some nurse tried to mess with MY SO I would kick her ass. Oops, suddenly getting aggressive over here... :>

Comment

Removed by OP.

Comment

On the plus side, he must be an attractive man you've got there. How long were you long distance? SO and I were long distance for about 6 months and it was difficult, but we were only 60 miles apart! Did you move closer for him? It's hard to make the kind of committment (I know b/c that's why I'm in Richmond and not sunny California ) without a rock, but I'm glad that I'm not alone there!

Comment

Removed by OP.

Comment

Rose, you sound like you have nothing to worry about. That's a lot of committment he's already shown you. And I'm about 9 months beyond you and still waiting (and will be for a while) for a proposal. haha

:---

Comment

That is one thing I like about DH's program - all of the co-workers are very supportive of family and if a newbie tried to move in on my husband I know I wouldn't have to put her in her place because other co-workers would take care of that for me and then probably call me.

Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Removed by OP.

Comment

Removed by OP.

Comment

SO tries to be very... elusive at work. They know he's not single, but he's told me that different people know different pieces of the puzzle... like some know I'm from NY, some know I'm Jewish, some know I did a tri... but nobody knows all of those things. There also haven't been any social opportunities for me to meet his coworkers. He did tell me about a guy who asked him out. He said that most of the women he works with are larger and older and not very tempting to him. That may have been to ease my mind, but he doesn't have it in him to cheat, he's way too honest. He's also not approachable if he doesn't want to be approached.

Comment

Removed by OP.

Comment

Originally posted by dayisme
                        He said that most of the women he works with are larger and older and not very tempting to him. That may have been to ease my mind, but he doesn't have it in him to cheat, he's way too honest.
                        SO said the same thing. "It's not Grey's Anatomy, Stella... " haha.
                        Anyway, SO is too honest as well. That and he is usually a terrible liar.

Comment

Originally posted by stellava
                          Originally posted by dayisme
                          He said that most of the women he works with are larger and older and not very tempting to him. That may have been to ease my mind, but he doesn't have it in him to cheat, he's way too honest.
                          SO said the same thing. "It's not Grey's Anatomy, Stella... " haha.
                          Anyway, SO is too honest as well. That and he is usually a terrible liar.
                          Yup, my husband has said something similar. Before we were married, he would tell me if a nurse was flirting with him. His ex actually matched at the same hospital (different program) for residency and I was SOOOOO mad when I found out. Of all the places for her to end up! I wouldn't mind (as much) if she hadn't been trying to steal him away from me when we started seeing each other. She's just lucky I haven't seen her walking across the street btwn hospital buildings!!

Comment

Removed by OP.

Comment

I don't visit him that often - he just talks about me a lot. Last year on my birthday he got paged, as he was getting off of the call I hear him say "I will tell her" and he gets off the phone and says "The nurses are sorry they paged and want to wish you a happy birthday". Its a great crew here.
                              Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Working...
                              X