Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Over 100 degrees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over 100 degrees?

check

check.

Jenn

Comment

We're at 104 real feel and 94 actual. Check.
      married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

98 degrees (Nick Lachay? ). 106 real feel. CHECK.

Comment

This sucks. And it doesn't even cool down at night. This has been the hottest summer in Chicago I've ever had to live through.
          married to an anesthesia attending

Comment

We got to 99 degrees this weekend (to put this in perspective, the average year round temperature here is 41 degrees and we haven't had a 100 degree day in eleven years!)

It's hot here way up North.

Kelly
            In my dreams I run with the Kenyans.

Comment

Only 90 here. It was worse yesterday. I am SO not used to humidity anymore! Texas was hot both places I lived, but neither place was as humid as Indiana.

Sally
              Wife of an OB/Gyn, mom to three boys, middle school choir teacher.

"I don't know when Dad will be home."

Comment

102 check, feels like 108 check
                Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

8) 94 but feels like 99. I didn't make the cut...thankfully

Oh, and the central AC went out in the apartment building yesterday! Couldn't have picked a better day to FAIL US
                  Danielle
                  Wife of a sexy Radiologist and mom to TWO adorable little boys!

Comment

Welcome to KC, Jesher! It gets pretty freaking hot this time of year! I don't know how you guys in the SW do it...I know it's dry heat but over 100 degrees is too darn hot nomatter how you dice it!
                    Awake is the new sleep!

Comment

We made a VERY short trip home to KC this weekend and I about died. I'm sure it was that hot when I was growing up, but I don't remember it! 8)

Its 91 here today close to 100 with the heat index. Hot, hot hot!
                      Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

I didn't make the cut either. The record high for this time of year is something like 95. I think one day this week it got up to 90 or so, but every night it cools off down into the lower 60's. Not exactly what I'm used to, but a VERY welcome change!

Comment

I dont think it is above a hundred but it is hot as Hades outside and so humid.
                          Mom to three wild women.

Comment

8:30 pm; 99.2 degrees.
                            Alison

Comment

104, check!
                              Cristina
                              IM PGY-2

Comment

Working...
                              X