Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

What's YOUR latest obsession?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's YOUR latest obsession?

Mine: Carr's Ginger Lemon Creme cookies from Trader Joe's!
    DH and I have become quite enamored of these little cookies and I find myself buying 4-5 boxes at a time, just in case TJ's runs out! I have several after lunch and several after dinner! I can't help myself! YUM!

Be it food, drink, clothing, hobbies etc...
    What's your latest obsession?

Toll House Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches

Mom of 3, Veterinarian

Comment

Klondike Slim-a-bear Bars...it's my nightly indulgence.

Comment

Knitting. seriously. I can't stop. In fact I make myself not do it when I'm tired because I know I'll mess up and have to take it all out (OCD)

Yoga- I went back to my original yoga studio here and MAN, do I feel better. Already. and my instructor is sooooo cool.

Jenn

PS- The Vermonty Python Ben and Jerry's is quite delish as well. and I'm proud to say the pint has lasted a whole week and there's still some left.

Comment

Protein bars
          Needs

Comment

Peanut M&Ms are a long-standing obsession. I keep large bags in my desk at work and at home. Last Christmas, SO bought me the biggest bag I've ever seen as a joke, but now he's obsessed too.

Comment

orville redenbachers 'smart pop' mini bags ... whenever i get an urge to just nosh, i've been eating that.

a whole week for a pint of ice cream Jenn? i thought you were my friend!

Comment

Clothing? Window shopping at Japanese weekend website and sale page.

The Starbucks Barista my mom gave me. I'm raking in latte money savings and will be rich!

Pom pomegranite juices. I've been making iced tea, fizzy water, pomegranite juice drinks.

Comment

Ooooh, have you tried the IZZE sparkling pomegranite drinks????

SO GOOD - (but my favorite is the grapefruit)

Comment

Green apple jelly bellies. I buy them in bulk

Comment

I have another one...
                      (Sorry, I'm completely over-posting this thread.)

Edmond Fallot Dijon Mustard Crocks

They are hard to find in the US (I bought my first crock in Paris last summer) but you can find them online. They typically run about $15/crock but I swear, it is SO GOOD! I just spent $50 on a few jars because SO loves his too and we're just completely obsessed. If anyone wants a sample, I'll share.

Comment

Children's clothing....especially shoes. I spend about 10x more on DS's clothes than I do for DH and me put together. I have to keep reminding myself that a 13-month-old does not need Pumas.

Fuze drinks......Mmmmmmm!

Comment

Cashews. I try not to keep them in the house. Or the car.
                          And TextTwist. It's this really stupid word game on yahoo, and I JUST CAN'T STOP!!!
                          Enabler of DW and 5 kids
                          Let's go Mets!

Comment

Originally posted by fluffhead
                            Cashews. I try not to keep them in the house. Or the car.
                            And TextTwist. It's this really stupid word game on yahoo, and I JUST CAN'T STOP!!!
                            I love TextTwist!!
                            I also like Bejeweled even though it is really stupid!
                            My latest non-food obsession is downloading to my ipod....i need to think of more songs; it's only half full! maybe i'll put an audio book on there. hmm

Comment

Oh, I *love* TextTwist AND Bejeweled!!

Right now I'm really enjoying the sesame-honey sticks from TJs (where else? ).
                              ~Jane

-Wife of urology attending.
                              -SAHM to three great kiddos (2 boys, 1 girl!)

Comment

Working...
                              X