Announcement

Collapse

Facebook Forum Migration

Our forums have migrated to Facebook. If you are already an iMSN forum member you will be grandfathered in.

To access the Call Room and Marriage Matters, head to: https://m.facebook.com/groups/400932...eferrer=search

You can find the health and fitness forums here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/133538...eferrer=search

Private parenting discussions are here: https://m.facebook.com/groups/382903...eferrer=search

We look forward to seeing you on Facebook!
See more
See less

Huh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huh?

What happened to the boards? Todays posts are gone!
    Wife to a Urologist. Mom to DD 15, DD 12, DD 2, and DD 1!
    Native Jayhawk, paroled from GA... settling in Minnesota!

Don't know- ERDocRon was on- I think he might have done something. I was having a total mind trip there for a minute...

Did today really happen? Or did I imagine posting those things.

Jenn

Comment

uh, yeah...i was thinking that my computer had a virus. my posts are missing....even ones that i did last night. i sent a pm to someone....and its gone. phew....at least i know im not loosing it.
      ~shacked up with an ob/gyn~

Comment

creepy. and i was so eloquent!

Comment

AND my ticker is gone?
          Wife to a Urologist. Mom to DD 15, DD 12, DD 2, and DD 1!
          Native Jayhawk, paroled from GA... settling in Minnesota!

Comment

It's more than just today's - our posts about Daegen were three pages long and they're all gone.
            Wife to NSG out of training, mom to 2, 10 & 8, and a beagle with wings.

Comment

Yeah, I noticed it earlier on another computer, and then I thought it was okay, but I guess not.

At least I know I am not losing my mind.
              Heidi, PA-S1 - wife to an orthopaedic surgeon, mom to Ryan, 17, and Alexia, 11.

Comment

Ron is moving us to a new server so I'm sure that in doing so we lost some posts. No need for paranoia!

Jenn

Comment

does anyone know if the posts will return? are they deleted forever?

Comment

I thought I was losing my mind. I replied to a ton of posts since I hadn't posted in a couple of weeks. Back to digging through old posts again.
                    Cristina
                    IM PGY-2

Comment

Groundhog Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Luanne
                      wife, mother, nurse practitioner

"You have not converted a man because you have silenced him." (John, Viscount Morely, On Compromise, 1874)

Comment

What a bummer...today's & Thursday's posts were pretty interesting...hopefully they will magically re-appear...

Comment

That was so wierd. Are the posts lost for good?

Comment

Haven't a clue- but I'd guess so. We've lost posts a few times due to server changes. We keep needing to expand so I guess it's worth it in the long run!

Jenn

Comment

Thank God, I'm not losing it. Took a break from writing some annual reports at work and replied to a few threads such as KC Wife's. A few hours later they were gone and I thought I was losing it.

Comment

Working...
                              X